Deb Scally Photography

Brentwood, Tennessee View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Hi I'm Deb, a natural, vibrant lifestyle wedding photographer! I've been shooting weddings for eight years in the Nashville area and I love to capture all the emotional, fun-filled details from your day!

While I have experience photographing weddings of all sizes, I specialize in smaller, intimate weddings and elopements in and around Nashville. Creating artistic, romantic portraits that capture the unique aspects of your love and personality is what I concentrate on most.

I love a bright, natural outdoorsy approach but rest assured I am equally at home shooting indoors with professional lighting or even at night!

My rates and packages are priced for three categories:

* Couples only or small guest count elopements
* Intimate weddings (50 or fewer guests and up to six (6) hours
* Classic full day weddings

Additional services include:

• A second shooter
  • Videography package
  • Prints
  • Albums
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Tracey
    Tracey R. Married on 06/05/2020

Wonderful!!

Deb was FANTASTIC!! We had such a wonderful experience. She is extremely professional and really personalized the experience based on what we wanted. Extremely flexible and easy to work with. SUCH gorgeous photos! Would recommend to everyone!
    Julianna Married on 08/06/2019

Captured the best day ever beautifully!

Deb was a joy to work with from our engagement photos to our wedding day! Not only is she incredibly professional and an amazing photographer, she made us feel so comfortable... we were worried about feeling "awkward" in front of a camera all day, but she just let us do our own thing and caught so many great candids! In the midst of all the chaos - getting ready, moving locations - she was such a calming presence! I have loved getting to work with her and will cherish the photos from this special day forever. You cannot go wrong with Deb!
    Devin P. Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful/Perfect

Deb was a pleasure to work with and she made our proposal an even more beautiful experience. From the first time meeting Deb, I could tell that I had picked the perfect photographer for the most important question I would ever ask in my lifetime. She captured the proposal wonderfully and even went above and beyond to get the pictures to me and my fiancé as soon as possible. She has even kept in touch with us and has shown us a love that made us both feel comfortable and like we could be ourselves. Emma and I are blessed to know Deb and even more blessed that she took our engagement pictures!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Deb Scally Photography Price Rates

Weddings & Events by Raina Weddings & Events by Raina Wedding Planners

As a wedding and event planner I love to work with Deb Scally Photography. Deb and her team are the epitome of professionalism immediately putting clients at ease so they can simply enjoy their event as she stealthily captures their precious memories. Deb Scally Photography offers many affordable packages ensuring that everyone can immoralize their most important moments whether it be digitally or in print. Her skill and artistic eye go above and beyond to really transport you back to that special day as you look back over your photographs and video. I very highly recommend her and always try to work with her on all of my events!

Ivory Door Studio Ivory Door Studio Wedding Photographers

Deb of Deb Scally Photography is incredibly talented and bring so much fun and joy to the wedding day! You will love the photos she captures of your day. She's an absolute gem!

9107 Demery Court Brentwood, Tennessee, 37027
Location of (Deb Scally Photography)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding