Deb Scally Photography Reviews

Deb Scally Photography 7
  • I

Ignacio · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing Experience

Let me start by say her pictures were wonderful! Deb guided us through the wedding venue and was meticulous with her shot selection and the results were wonderful.
    We had zero complaints about the entire process from start to finish she was very informative and answered all of our questions. If you want the perfect wedding photos Deb needs to be your photographer!

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2017

If your reading this post your probably just got engaged or your getting married or are just looking for a great photographer. So I wanted to write a post on my experience with our photographer Deborah. Just like many brides I waited until the last minute to select a photographer, my wedding was an important milestone in my life and I wanted my pictures to be absolutely amazing. With the help of my mom and sister we choose Deborah. I was absolutely pleased with how professional and detailed she is, nothing was left out. She was on time and at times I really didn’t even know she was their at all. My wedding day felt like it went by so fast, I wasn’t sure she would be able to capture everything. I wrong she nailed it and captured everything perfectly. My pictures came out beautiful and I am so happy with the virtual wedding Gallery she created for us, it was a great way to share with friends and family that could not attend. Keep in mind I got married during wedding season in October so it took a few weeks to get the pictures. That being said Deborah sent us sneak peek pictures so we could use them to send out to our guest as a Thank You gift. I Love Deborah’s work and she is absolutely amazing to work with, and I would use her again for any of my photography needs.

Thanks Again Deborah,

The Peace Family

Deb Scally Photography 8

Heather · Married on 10/20/2017

Deb is amazing! She is laid back, professional, and extremely accommodating. She did our wedding and we got so many amazing photos! I recommend her to anyone who is needing a photographer for any occasion!

Maria · Married on 07/29/2017

Deb was probably the very best decision we made for our wedding. It was so important to me to find an excellent photographer, and she delivered beyond our expectations. Just a few things to note-

1. She was always on time and professional and most of all kind and enjoyable to work with.
    2. She was with us all day, and though we always had her when we needed her, she was never in the way.
    3. She provided us with all of our photos in such a timely manner, and she had SO MANY! Not just a bunch of average photos to bulk it out- tons and tons of quality photos for us to help remember our special day!
    4. She has great options for adding a second photographer and a videographer - well worth it!

All of the above is enough to convince anyone of what a great choice Deb is, but she is even more than that. She provided services to us above and beyond what was expected of her, in order to make us happy and in order to make sure we had every photo we dreamed of having. I am so thankful for her, and I know I will be able to cherish our memories so mich better because of her!

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

We were so happy with our decision to use Deb as our wedding photographer. She was super flexible with our crazy schedules and ensured she had a clear idea of what we wanted captured on our big day. Our pictures were perfect and arrived much faster than we expected!

Tim · Married on 05/17/2017

Our experience with Deb was fantastic. Weddings can be stressful and Deb stepped in and took care of everything. She found out exactly what we wanted prior to our wedding and got every shot! When we got our pics back we just could not have been happier. We have been very blessed during our first year of marriage and are expecting and we are definitely using Deb for our pregnancy photos as well. If you are looking for a great photographer with more than reasonable pricing you found the right person.

Deb Scally Photography 9
    Deb Scally Photography 10
    Deb Scally Photography 11

Shelley · Married on 04/07/2017

Debbie is amazing to work with! We have used her services for a variety of occasions (our wedding, maternity photos, and newborn pictures). She is friendly, professional, very easy to work with, and provides a great value. We are always absolutely thrilled with the quality of our photos.

Deb Scally Photography 12
    Deb Scally Photography 13
    Deb Scally Photography 14

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Deb was such a pleasure to have as part of the wedding and she made all the pictures just bring even more life to the event.

• Nathan

Nathan · Married on 10/22/2016

It was a pleasure working with Deb for our wedding and we would highly recommend her for any photography needs. As a same-sex couple, we were nervous about choosing a photographer but were happy that Deb had experience in this area and was not only willing but excited to work with us. Deb was very pleasant to work with, easy to get a a hold of, and very responsive to requests. We had a great engagement session a few months before our wedding. On our wedding day she went above and beyond to help us get the best photos including setting up lights at our indoor-outdoor night reception venue. We were not expecting this, and it really helped to capture great images which popped in what we understand is difficult lighting. She got our images to us quickly after our wedding and even had an extensive preview for us the next day. Ultimately, we could not be happier with the quality of our images from our wedding and she captured our special day beautifully. Deb provides her services at a great value and we were impressed by her array of equipment and professionalism. We still enjoy following her blog and social media posts and it is evident does a great job for all her clients. We highly recommend her for wedding services and love that she is excited to work with couples of all different backgrounds, traditional and non-traditional alike.

Allison · Married on 12/06/2014

Deb did an awsome job with our pictures. She was so easy to work with and very reasonable prices compared to the other photographers that I checked with.

Easy to work with, friendly and captured the electric moments beautifully! My husband and I planned a last-minute elopement and thankfully Deb was available for our ceremony. I had not met Deb before we met at our location, however as soon as we met she was friendly, professional and very easy to work with. I was a bit late and stressed, but she was able to calm me immediately. Thankfully she did because the images turned out to be exceptional and the quality was fantastic. She really captured the moment, and provided us with the images within our agreed time frame. On top of the beautiful images, Deb surprised us and wrote a blog about the day and we are forever grateful because she remembered every detail, and we were able to share it with our family and friends that could not be there.

Charlotte · Married on 10/04/2014

Deb did a great job capturing the shots that we wanted. She met with us many times prior to our wedding day to make sure she had all the information that she needed. She also spent time at the venue prior to our date so she could familiarize herself with the floor plan and angles she would be shooting from. I gave her a few shots that I absolutely had to have at the end of the day, and she delivered those shots. The wedding was outdoors at dusk so the pictures beforehand were during the day, the pictures afterward were at night, and the pictures during the reception were indoors. Her flexibility and ability to perform and produce great photos in all three of those scenarios (in one night!) were impressive. We also had our photos within a few weeks of our wedding, which is super quick!

Julie · Married on 11/10/2012

Deb Scally did a fantastic job with our wedding anniversary photos. Deb captured numerous great images in spite of my husband limiting our time together. She honored each of our requests, worked well with the outdoor surroundings and quickly provided us the pictures. I would happily recommend her!

JAred · event on: 06/30/2018

Deb is a very talented photographer. She went above and beyond to make sure we received nothing less than high quality photos. We will definitely use Deb again in the future.