High Tone Entertainment Reviews

85 | Nashville, TN

85 Reviews for High Tone Entertainment

85 High Tone Entertainment Reviews

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

I hired Josh Ray with High Tone Entertainment to help with planning my 50th Birthday Bash. Josh provided us with a Photo Booth which was a HUGE hit at the party! Guests loved the Accessories and hand held Signs in the Photo Booth. He also provided us with Lighting and some fabulous décor ideas for the party. We lit up the columns at Belle Meade County Club in bright PINK which had never been done before! The end result was spectacular! The party was a PINK OUT Party! No black balloons for this 50 year old gal! I highly recommend hiring Josh and High Note Entertainment for your next party!

Libby · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot give them high enough ratings. They exceeded all expectations! Even though I contacted them really close to my wedding date, we got the most exceptional service. Josh actually took time to visit the venue and give his professional advice on what would make our wedding incredible. It was really helpful and couldn't have imagined thinking through those details alone. And then day of... everything was perfect! The lighting, the monogram projected on the wall, the lighting on the cake, the "Non-Pyro" Sparkler exit... I couldn't have imagined it better, and they took care of everything! I would HIGHLY recommend them, for any and all events. You can tell they are very experienced, creative and visionary... It was inspiring to dream up what our wedding could be with Josh and his skills -- AND IT WAS ALL THAT AND MORE!

High Tone Entertainment 1
    High Tone Entertainment 2
    High Tone Entertainment 3
    High Tone Entertainment 4
    High Tone Entertainment 5
    High Tone Entertainment 6

Kaitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

We used High Tone for my mom's 50th birthday party. They made the whole process soo easy. They were there before we ever arrived and had everything setup and ready to go. Thank you!

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired High Tone Entertainment as our DJ for our outdoor tented wedding reception. Josh Ray and Brandon Brimm were professional, accommodating, responsive, and so fun to work with! During our initial vendor meeting they both quickly got a feel for our personalities and music taste. They also provided an online music portal with a private account to help plan and coordinate our day of events and music we'd like to play for each event and through out the night. I had specific songs that I wanted played for sentimental reasons as well as songs I preferred not be played at all, although their music collection is large and expansive there were 3/4 songs not listed that were on my must play list. Brandon was so accommodating and was able to find and play the requested songs! This was our first time planning an event/wedding as well as using a DJ and they were so patient and kind answering all my questions and accommodating any special request i had. During our reception Brandon did such a great job understanding the crowd, choosing the appropriate music for the appropriate time and getting everyone on the dance floor! I received so many compliments on the good time had by all and our DJ's ability to get even the most stubborn/shy people out on the dance floor having a great time! I feel so grateful to have had Brandon DJ our wedding and create such a great time for everyone that I will never forget! I highly recommend them to any bride or individual that is needing entertainment for their special event!!

Nikki · Married on 09/15/2018

I contacted Josh 3 weeks before the wedding date in need of drapery, Photobooth, and monogram light. He was able to provide all of these services at a great price and they were phenomenal at the ceremony! Highly recommend!

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

I spoke with at least 20 DJ's and Josh was by FAR the best. Made everything so easy and convenient and I didn't have to even think. He also is so fairly priced and there for you every step of the way. Everyone else is pretty much "no contact" until the week of which made me nervous.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2018

Cody with Hightone was the DJ/MC for our September 2018 wedding at Green Door Gourmet. We also used the High Tone String Duo for the ceremony and the whole process was so seamless. Both Josh and Cody were lovely to work with, and the music at our reception was *perfect.* The dance floor was full all night, just like we wanted and everyone is still talking about what a great time they had!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

I can not express how wonderful of a job Josh Ray (High Tone Entertainment) did during our wedding! My husband and I are from Detroit, MI and just got married at Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville, TN. From the moment I contacted Josh about DJ services he was extremely knowledgable and made me feel at ease. He put the entire ceremony and reception timeline into perspective. Leading up to the wedding, he had excellent suggestions and made sure that he abided by our "Do Not Play" and "Must Play" song lists. He was very responsive to any inquiries and made sure that we were on the same page before the big day. At our wedding he did an amazing job of coordinating timelines with our officiant and wedding coordinator. The announcements and music choices were spot on! Our guests never left the dance floor and loved the photo booth!! I highly recommend using High Tone Entertainment. Josh and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with and exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you!!! -- Mr. & Mrs. Burg

Susie · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the best time! Josh was wonderful and very patient with us. He has a great website and let’s you plan your music, even on the day of your event! Communication was great and I am thankful we had Josh and High tone entertainment for are wedding!!

Ashton · Married on 08/26/2018

Josh went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. He was very polite, responsive, professional, and always had answers or ideas ready for us. Every person that we have talked to about the wedding talked about how great of a job he did at announcing, flowing the event smoothly, and kept the party going. Hands down one of the top guys out there for a DJ.

Heidi · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Josh with High Tone Entertainment set up additional lighting for our reception, DJ the reception, and play the guitar during the ceremony. He was very accommodating to the things we needed, and offered great recommendations to improve our layout/flow of the evening. We could not be more pleased with the services provided. It was absolutely perfect! Any other parties/events that we host, we will be using High Tone Entertainment for our entertainment needs!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/10/2018

Josh is the absolute BEST! He is so responsive and helpful. The music was spot-on and he even goes through every single detail with you. Out dance floor was NEVER empty thanks to Josh! I was skeptical in having a photo booth but it was sooo perfect. I’ve been to several weddings and have never seen a nicer or more professional photo booth. Our guests loved it! Josh- you were a huge part of our wedding being absolutely perfect. THANK YOU!

Michael · Married on 08/04/2018

We kept talking about Josh for several weeks after our wedding as being a very special and wonderful part of our day. He was everything we wanted and more! This guy is more than deserving of any DJ award out there. Just a really great guy to be around, the best at what he does, and a pleasure to work with. As a groom who works in the live-event production industry, one of my biggest concerns was that the reception would be an electric party with flawless transitions and flow. It was all of that and more. Josh made it possible for all our friends and family, from all age ranges to have very fun time. Seriously, hire this guy for your wedding. I PROMISE you will not regret it. This guy is as good as it gets as it gets.

Aundrea · Married on 07/28/2018

Josh was great and I will definitely use him again!! Thanks Josh.

• Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 07/21/2018

If you want everyone at your wedding to have a good time, USE HIGH TONE ENTERTAINMENT!! He really does read the crowd so well! He called me and my (now) husband beforehand to just walk through our hopes for our wedding day music. We loved working with him!!! When my wedding planner found out that we decided to book High Tone Entertainment, she was excited because she had worked with him before!!! She assured us that over and over again she has seen him do an incredible job!!

Kyle · Married on 07/20/2018

Josh was a great addition to our wedding reception. He system is very well organized and he took the time to walk-thru our event with us to learn every detail that wanted.

On the day of the wedding he was very helpful and stepped up to the plate when we needed it the most. We forgot to add a song to our ceremony which Josh was not responsible for. We came to him for a favor and he delivered when we needed it the most.

Josh will go above and beyond to make your event seamless and stress free.

Thanks for making our special day truly special.

The VanHoecke’s

KRISTEN · Married on 07/07/2018

I will always recommend High Tone Entertainment for events. Liana (Harpist) performed for 30 minutes prior to our wedding ceremony and also played our processional and recessional. She was amazing. I had so many compliments on how beautiful the music was. Josh (DJ) was also pretty incredible. He really took care of leading the entire ceremony making my life very easy on our wedding day. They really are the best at what they do.

Conecia · Married on 06/28/2018

Very responsive and enthusiastic about their services. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth experience at our wedding. Joah went out of his way to seek out specific quality props to coincide with our wedding vision and theme. Wonderful to work with and highly recommended to anyone looking for the same experience or lighting/DJ.

Mari · Married on 06/23/2018

High Tone Entertainment is your DJ! Look no further! Josh Ray who manages it is very flexible, fun, and absolutely knows how to entertain guests. My 100+ guests who were adults and children had absolute fun and Josh knew exactly what my guests needed. He also did lighting for my wedding and it was beautiful! Couldn’t have been more happier, this is absolutely one thing I would NOT want to change about my wedding.

High Tone Entertainment 7
    High Tone Entertainment 8
    High Tone Entertainment 9
    High Tone Entertainment 10
    High Tone Entertainment 11
    High Tone Entertainment 12
    High Tone Entertainment 13

Caitlin · Married on 06/16/2018

Josh and High Tone are awesome. We can’t recommend them enough. Josh was professional, friendly, and helped me pull off a surprise for my husband! He DJed our wedding ceremony and reception. He helped create a tone for both that my husband and I really appreciated. Our friends and family danced the night away and Josh even joined in on the fun by teaching my west coast family how to wobble! We are so happy that we chose High Tone for our special day!

Mike · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot recommend High Tone (and Josh Ray) highly enough. Josh handled all of our DJ needs, and he was truly amazing. He managed the ceremony, toasts, and dancing perfectly, and we got nothing but compliments from guests--people were dancing all night, and the dance floor was packed the whole time. Josh was perfect with miking the ceremony which allowed all to hear. We had no stress the entire night knowing that Josh was in charge--he made sure that we had communicated all our needs and preferences in advance (in person and over the phone, at our convenience), showed up way in advance, and stayed late to make sure everything was cleaned up and perfect. If we could, we'd give him 10.0 stars.

Emma · Married on 06/08/2018

I would highly recommend High Tone Entertainment and Josh Ray to anyone! They were incredibly kind, responsive, professional, and fun! We had Don Gollardo play guitar and sing during our cocktail hour, Josh Ray DJ our reception, and a photo booth for our wedding! All of these services were a hit with our guests and really made our wedding a fun and memorable event. Josh was incredibly easy to work with when it came to planning the big day, and he even helped out with the ceremony music at the last minute! We are so glad we worked with High Tone Entertainment for our big day!

Allison · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I LOVE to dance, so our DJ choice was extremely important. Cody and Josh at Hightone did an amazing job helping us with every detail of our day! From manning the microphone that allowed us to incorporate an Indian barat entrance, to keeping the dance floor hopping ALL night! Thank you guys so much for ALL that you did for our special day!

Brian · Married on 05/31/2018

I highly recommend High Tone Entertainment (and Josh Ray) with confidence for your next event. Josh was professional, prompt, responsive, detail oriented and very easy to work with. He handled our music, intros, toasts and lighting for our wedding. Josh made it fun for everyone, young and old. When we wanted to add external venue lighting, he even found a vendor to work with and handled all the logistics to assist us, as we were trying to plan our Franklin destination wedding from Tampa. There are no hidden costs with Josh and what he says is what he means. As weddings can become costly and stressful, we really appreciated his straight forward, honest approach. Josh came highly recommended by our venue (plug for Southall Meadows and Sarah Legan), and after one call, I knew I didn’t need to contact anyone else. High Tone Entertainment is the first vendor we secured, and after speaking with Josh, you will want to do the same. Worth every penny!