High Tone Entertainment Reviews

High Tone Entertainment 6
High Tone Entertainment 7

Chelsea · Married on 02/02/2019

Groundhog Day Wedding Success

Josh did a great job making our wedding musical vision come true! He was a great help along the way as we planned and even showed up early to make sure everything was setup perfectly. The added convenience of strings and lightening included in our package made booking easy. Would highly recommend. Thanks Josh!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Betty

Betty · Married on 01/05/2019

Working with Josh was a wonderful experience. Easy to contact and get quick responses back.

My daughter just got married on January 5. She wanted a special look at the venue and we started exploring vendors for lighting. We are so fortunate to have found Josh and High Tone Ent. He made some suggestions about up lighting and met us not only once but twice at the venue! He shared photos and gave us his creative advice. To top it off he suggested the sparkle fountains for the grand exit —- well, after the venue looked so amazing what could top it? The sparkle fountains!!! Don’t just get 2 get 4. You will never regret it! Don’t just think about it, call them and book them today!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    High Tone Entertainment 8

Shelby Hopf · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Overall Experience

We highly recommend High Tone Entertainment. Josh was very professional and flexible in allowing us to incorporate family traditions. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/04/2019

David Williams · Married on 12/30/2018

Great Experience

Josh was super nice and responded right away when i reached out to him. He was really nice and friendly and was flexible with anything that was requested.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Sue

Sue Sheffey · Married on 12/30/2018

Josh agreed to do our wedding within 2 weeks of date. He was amazing! Punctual, he listened to our needs and requests, fun and very accommodating.

I highly recommend Josh for any and all entertainment needs. He was great!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    High Tone Entertainment 9
    High Tone Entertainment 10

Dina Shabayek · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing, amazing amazing!

Josh took the time to really understand what me and my husband wanted as far as lighting and music selections. Not only did he make our vision come to life, he exceeded all of our exceptions. He even worked with and coordinated with another one of our wedding vendors, (an Egyptian zaffa group we hired from out-of-state) which was quite the task since they their music had to be played right on time--Josh was beyond professional and made the most complicated of tasks a breeze. And, as if that isn't enough, he has great ENERGY--our guests were really complimentary of him and how he was able to read the crowd and hype them up. Look no further if you are looking for a DJ who is organized, professional and does a wonderful job. Thank you High Tone Entertainment for making our special day perfect and seamless. PS--if you're looking for a little extra surprise for your guests or for a really cool send off, get the indoor sparklers--they were a huge hit!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Buckley · Married on 10/27/2018

High Tone Ent. is the absolute best decision you'll make!!

Josh was highly recommended by one of our family friends, on top of being on the preferred vendor list for our venue. I cannot even begin to rave about how great it was to work with him-- he's so attentive to details from day one, and works to really build relationships with his clients throughout the wedding planning process. He was one of the first things that we booked and he spoke to us for over an hour on the phone answering all our questions, reviewing packages, talking about all the tiny things that make wedding day over the top before we even signed the contract. His client portal is so useful for making plans, adding songs for playlists, making notes, etc. We gave him free reign on some of our song choices because we simply couldn't make any more decisions and he ran with it and chose excellent songs! He honored our requests, did some extra special dances just for inside jokes and good fun-- which just made the day even more special. We had so many people comment on the fact they'd never seen so much dancing and fun at a wedding as we had at ours. I enjoyed talking to him each time we chatted and hope that we need a DJ in the future just to work with him again! You will not regret this decision- he truly adds some magic to the day!!

We also booked the string trio for our ceremony music and they were excellent as well! Josh coordinated all of those details himself and it was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2018

Great Music and MC

Josh was super flexible and super supportive leading up to the wedding. The online portal allowed us to pick the songs we wanted and the sit down meeting let us have a chance to get to know Josh. He is awesome and all of our guests thought he was amazing.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing to work with!!

Cody was our DJ. He was very professional, kept to the timeline we wanted and was super flexible when we wanted to change a few things in the middle of our big day. My family and friends LOVED the variety of music he played and the fact that he so willingly took requests. Their client portal online was easy to use and made sure you had all your ducks in a row, especially the ones you might not have thought of!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Zheng

Zheng (Prince) Huang · Married on 10/06/2018

It makes our wedding more perfect!

We first contacted Hightone Entertainment by referral. Throughout the entire 5-month planning process, Josh, the business owner, and Sam, the D.J., were very responsive, knowledgeable, professional and smart. We not only selected its D.J. service, but also chose the String Trios during our wedding ceremony and uplighting service at our reception. In short, professionalism, knowledge, communication and the day-of performance/service made our wedding day more perfect, fun, joyous and memorable. Another good thing is that, Hightone Entertainment is very caring and respectful to cultural manner. Josh and Sam were very committed to providing the best experience for us by asking appropriate questions, offering flexibility and delivering excellence. We feel very pleased working with them!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Great music

First of all, I’m from the Jersey Shore, the land of DJ’s, so I thought it was going to be hard to find a company that matches my standards. High Tone went above and beyond to make everything exactly as we (mostly I 🤪) wanted. We had Brandon and he did a fantastic job! He blended the music seamlessly and played everything we requested and also added songs that went along with what we like. I wanted our wedding to be a party and have people dancing at all times, and that’s what Branden made sure if. He even got up during a few songs to bust some moves. This company far exceeded my expectation. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    High Tone Entertainment 11
    High Tone Entertainment 12
    High Tone Entertainment 13
    High Tone Entertainment 14
    High Tone Entertainment 15
    High Tone Entertainment 16

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

I hired Josh Ray with High Tone Entertainment to help with planning my 50th Birthday Bash. Josh provided us with a Photo Booth which was a HUGE hit at the party! Guests loved the Accessories and hand held Signs in the Photo Booth. He also provided us with Lighting and some fabulous décor ideas for the party. We lit up the columns at Belle Meade County Club in bright PINK which had never been done before! The end result was spectacular! The party was a PINK OUT Party! No black balloons for this 50 year old gal! I highly recommend hiring Josh and High Note Entertainment for your next party!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Libby · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot give them high enough ratings. They exceeded all expectations! Even though I contacted them really close to my wedding date, we got the most exceptional service. Josh actually took time to visit the venue and give his professional advice on what would make our wedding incredible. It was really helpful and couldn't have imagined thinking through those details alone. And then day of... everything was perfect! The lighting, the monogram projected on the wall, the lighting on the cake, the "Non-Pyro" Sparkler exit... I couldn't have imagined it better, and they took care of everything! I would HIGHLY recommend them, for any and all events. You can tell they are very experienced, creative and visionary... It was inspiring to dream up what our wedding could be with Josh and his skills -- AND IT WAS ALL THAT AND MORE!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    High Tone Entertainment 21
    High Tone Entertainment 22

Hannah · Married on 09/27/2018

Amazing!

Josh was great. From our very first call to the actual wedding day, he made sure he knew exactly the feel we were going for and how to create it. We highly recommend Josh and High Tone Entertainment. They had everyone out on the dance floor, even the grandparents. Truly a great day and a great vendor!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

We used High Tone for my mom's 50th birthday party. They made the whole process soo easy. They were there before we ever arrived and had everything setup and ready to go. Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/22/2018

We hired High Tone Entertainment as our DJ for our outdoor tented wedding reception. Josh Ray and Brandon Brimm were professional, accommodating, responsive, and so fun to work with! During our initial vendor meeting they both quickly got a feel for our personalities and music taste. They also provided an online music portal with a private account to help plan and coordinate our day of events and music we'd like to play for each event and through out the night. I had specific songs that I wanted played for sentimental reasons as well as songs I preferred not be played at all, although their music collection is large and expansive there were 3/4 songs not listed that were on my must play list. Brandon was so accommodating and was able to find and play the requested songs! This was our first time planning an event/wedding as well as using a DJ and they were so patient and kind answering all my questions and accommodating any special request i had. During our reception Brandon did such a great job understanding the crowd, choosing the appropriate music for the appropriate time and getting everyone on the dance floor! I received so many compliments on the good time had by all and our DJ's ability to get even the most stubborn/shy people out on the dance floor having a great time! I feel so grateful to have had Brandon DJ our wedding and create such a great time for everyone that I will never forget! I highly recommend them to any bride or individual that is needing entertainment for their special event!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/15/2018

I contacted Josh 3 weeks before the wedding date in need of drapery, Photobooth, and monogram light. He was able to provide all of these services at a great price and they were phenomenal at the ceremony! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

I spoke with at least 20 DJ's and Josh was by FAR the best. Made everything so easy and convenient and I didn't have to even think. He also is so fairly priced and there for you every step of the way. Everyone else is pretty much "no contact" until the week of which made me nervous.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience would recommend

Josh dmd his team was affordable, responsive, and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2018

Cody with Hightone was the DJ/MC for our September 2018 wedding at Green Door Gourmet. We also used the High Tone String Duo for the ceremony and the whole process was so seamless. Both Josh and Cody were lovely to work with, and the music at our reception was *perfect.* The dance floor was full all night, just like we wanted and everyone is still talking about what a great time they had!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

I can not express how wonderful of a job Josh Ray (High Tone Entertainment) did during our wedding! My husband and I are from Detroit, MI and just got married at Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville, TN. From the moment I contacted Josh about DJ services he was extremely knowledgable and made me feel at ease. He put the entire ceremony and reception timeline into perspective. Leading up to the wedding, he had excellent suggestions and made sure that he abided by our "Do Not Play" and "Must Play" song lists. He was very responsive to any inquiries and made sure that we were on the same page before the big day. At our wedding he did an amazing job of coordinating timelines with our officiant and wedding coordinator. The announcements and music choices were spot on! Our guests never left the dance floor and loved the photo booth!! I highly recommend using High Tone Entertainment. Josh and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with and exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you!!! -- Mr. & Mrs. Burg

Sent on 09/05/2018

Susie · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the best time! Josh was wonderful and very patient with us. He has a great website and let’s you plan your music, even on the day of your event! Communication was great and I am thankful we had Josh and High tone entertainment for are wedding!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ashton · Married on 08/26/2018

Josh went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. He was very polite, responsive, professional, and always had answers or ideas ready for us. Every person that we have talked to about the wedding talked about how great of a job he did at announcing, flowing the event smoothly, and kept the party going. Hands down one of the top guys out there for a DJ.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Heidi · Married on 08/18/2018

We had Josh with High Tone Entertainment set up additional lighting for our reception, DJ the reception, and play the guitar during the ceremony. He was very accommodating to the things we needed, and offered great recommendations to improve our layout/flow of the evening. We could not be more pleased with the services provided. It was absolutely perfect! Any other parties/events that we host, we will be using High Tone Entertainment for our entertainment needs!

Sent on 08/31/2018