45 Reviews for High Tone Entertainment

MC (6)
Uplighting (5)
Photobooth (1)
45 High Tone Entertainment Reviews

I hired Josh maybe a few months before my wedding. He was so great with helping me figure out how to best utilize his services. I ended up adding extra lighting with High Tone Entertainment and it was so worth it. Everything sounded great from my officiant to the speeches and music. I needed some help with picking songs for certain parts of the reception and he was a great help with that. Josh made the whole experience super stress free and my friends and family really enjoyed his services on the big day.

Photo for High Tone Entertainment Review - One of my favorite pictures from the night
Profile Picture Mari, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I cannot recommend High Tone Entertainment and Josh Ray enough! Our wedding venue had a unique layout and Josh was able to handle everything seamlessly. During the entire planning process, Josh was extremely professional, helpful (we had several very specific song/event requests) and kind. The day of our wedding Josh was prompt, prepared, and did an excellent job facilitating the flow of the event. We would recommend Josh in a heart beat to all of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There is no other DJ as far as we are concerned! Josh was outstanding. Fun, attentive, professional and upbeat :) he absolutely exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Ashton, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Chuck and Ben played beautiful music before and during the wedding ceremony of my daughter and now
son-in-law. Our guests said it was the first time that they didn't mind waiting for things to get started!
The music was sweet, powerful and amazing. What a way to get the evening off to a wonderful start.
I highly recommend High Tone Entertainment for your musical needs. Shout out to Chuck and Ben!!

Profile Picture ROBIN, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Josh and High Tone Entertainment was amazing! We had their string duo (violin and cello) for our wedding ceremony, and they were on time, professional, and so very talented. Our guests have mentioned multiple times that they loved the ceremony music and especially loved the song choices! We requested specific contemporary songs for the duo to play, and they played everything to perfection. They even learned "My Girl" by the Temptations to play for the bridal processional.

Profile Picture Ali, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cody was fun and great! Josh made my experience with them easy and well organized!

Profile Picture Alyssia, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Josh served as our DJ as well as the guitar for the ceremony. We also got our uplighting for the dance floor from Josh. The entire experience was fantastic. Josh worked with us, had tremendous patience, and clearly was only interested in helping us have the day we envisioned. As a result, the entire event was fantastic. Josh takes the worry out of the music and lighting, is highly professional, and prices are very competitive (our planner agreed). The smartest thing we did was tell Josh what we liked, didn't like, and told him to do the rest. It was fantastic as a result!

Profile Picture Charles, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Josh was AWESOME to work with! This started out as a stressful process for me as I was nearing the end of my wedding planning, but he put all of that at ease. Had great ideas, was encouraging and helpful. Loved that I got live music, ceremony & cocktail music and a photo booth ALL in one, he and High Tone were a hit with all of my guests. He is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Josh's professionalism and know-how helped make our event a smash. Surpassed all expectations. Easy to work with, responsive, and most importantly instilled confidence in our bride and groom. We weren't sure about the photo booth going into it, but it actually stole the show.

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was Josh Ray. He provided email and phone communication during the months leading up to our October wedding to make sure all of our music choices were correct. I walked down the aisle to “my song” exactly as I imagined. Josh has a great sense of flow and kept the brunch reception going with his creative mix of tunes that fit the atmosphere and mood of our guests. We are so pleased with his professionalism, affordability, and overall genuineness as a person! Thanks for helping us on the big day!

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Josh did a great job from the start! I always associated a DJ with just music, but Josh helped with lighting, microphones, and has lots of entertainment options as well (photo booths). I didn’t expect anyone to get out dancing, but Josh got everyone out there and they all had a great time! My only regret is not adding on the lights for the dancing, but who knew my guests would actually be out there dancing! I’d highly recommend Josh! He was knowledgeable, helpful, timely, and I never had to worry or wonder if everything would work the way I hoped! Thanks Josh for making my day so special!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My new husband and I got married at the Hilton Double Tree on September 30, 2017 and used High Tone Entertainment and Josh Ray. He was wonderful. We could not have asked for a better DJ or better entertainment for our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone getting married or looking for an awesome DJ. I cannot express how professional, nice and just overall amazing he is. Thank you so much for making our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives.

Profile Picture Shannon , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

As the Mother of the Bride trust me I was as micro-managing as it gets. Josh Ray could not have been more accommodating. His humor, professionalism, patience, and talents are unsurpassed. He was readily available to address all and any questions or concerns. I would not hesitate to use his DJ services..... he was a gem to work with and we feel so fortunate to have had him on our team for such an amazing wedding! Thanks Josh!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

High tone was incredibly easy to work with, performed beautifully at the ceremony and were a fantastic part of our special day!

Profile Picture S, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We worked with Josh on our wedding, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was a model of professionalism and crafted an engaging experience for our wedding guests. The music he played was a great fit for our crowd, and he helped us keep a good pace with all the moments we wanted. He really helped us make the day all that we wanted!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Josh Ray for DJing our daughters wedding at the Gaylord in Nashville. It really eased our stress levels knowing that you were able to help us entertain our guests. The music transitioned well from each venue and you did great job on getting pulse-check from my wife/I when and what to do next....you interacted well with us and monitored cues well. thanks again, Robert and Stacey - Elizabethtown Ky.

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was so impressed with Josh and the staff at High Tone Entertainment! Josh is so responsive and easy to work with!
He gave me great ideas to use at my wedding. They were fabulous and would recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ for their wedding. Josh gave me an outline which helped me choose all the songs I wanted the evening of my wedding. Josh had wonderful music selections and had every single person dancing out on the floor!!! We received multiple compliments throughout the night. Again, Josh and High Tone Entertainment were great to work with and would recommend them to anyone!!!

We also got the light set-up and it was absolutely gorgeous!!! I highly recommend it if you are having an indoor wedding. It set the mood and was just gorgeous!!! It is totally worth it!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

High Tone Entertainment was amazing for our wedding. Everyone enjoyed the music choices and the photo booth was a huge hit with the guests. Josh was very professional and great to work with and exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Adam, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I worked with Josh from High Tone Entertainment, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! He was very professional and played a great mix to make our wedding engaging for everyone. I would absolutely recommend his services.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We could not have chosen a better DJ for our Spring Hill, TN, wedding! Josh went above and beyond to make our day perfect, including following up with a phone call a few days before to make sure everything was on the right track. The amount of professionalism exhibited by this company is rare- we received individualized treatment from day one! Josh was responsible for ceremony and reception music, and it went off without a hitch! He fit right in to our overall atmosphere and remained flexible and easygoing throughout the night. We have received a numerous amount of compliments from friends and family about how great the reception was, all thanks to Josh and High Tone Entertainment. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Christa, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Josh was amazing!!! He was the perfect DJ for our wedding and we are so glad we chose him. Josh really understood the environment we were trying to create and did everything to make that happen for us. He did the music and sound for our whole day and nailed every aspect of it from the ceremony to cocktail hour to party time!

Josh's professionalism, communication, and charisma were unmatched and perfect for our special day! Thanks Josh and High Tone Entertainment!

Profile Picture Erika, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Josh was incredible to work with! We are truly grateful for the opportunity to partner with such a true professional. Immediately responsive and offering invaluable expertise and insight, High Tone Entertainment took any all and worries away, and our guests absolutely loved the music and lights! We had a very talented violinist for our ceremony, and Josh helped us dance the night away with his DJ magic. And what an emcee -- High Tone Entertainment is the total package! I would highly, highly recommend this vendor and have already passed his info along to a friend planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Josh and High Tone were absolutely amazing for our Graduation Night event in May, 2017. From beginning to end, Josh was incredibly responsive, intuitive, helpful and went above and beyond our expectations to make it a perfect night for our graduates. Beyond the process itself, Josh was WONDERFUL during the party and made sure everyone was having fun! We received SO much positive feedback from everyone about Josh, including the music, entertainment, etc. he provided as the backdrop for the whole night--we could not have made a better choice and would definitely hire him again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Josh was fantastic from A-Z! Our first initial call was very thorough, enthusiastic and organized. I knew almost instantly I found a winner and that feeling was only more substantiated as the timeline progressed. He set the tone for the whole evening and the music flowed perfectly. He was on point with no cheesy wedding songs and even got on the floor to teach a group dance to a song that we requested. I would highly recommend Josh for his professionalism, his talent and his flexibility to roll with any plan and step up to unexpected circumstances! You get SO much for what you pay for!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/20/17, 1 Review