High Country Ministers

6 Reviews for High Country Ministers

1 User photo

Mary-Kate · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Minister

I cannot say enough incredible things about Rev. Dr. Gregory Possman! He went above and beyond from the first time I sent him an email. After I officially booked him, we had a call and talked about what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. He sent me 3-4 samples of ceremonies and we were able to piece together exactly what we wanted. He followed up multiple times prior to the wedding to ensure everything was still on track. He showed up for the rehearsal on time and did an incredible job keeping everyone informed and on track. He ran the ceremony with ease and made my husband and I feel so comfortable and loved. Guests cannot stop talking about how great the ceremony was—to the point and they could actually hear Rev. Dr. Gregory Possman speak. I would highly recommend High Country Ministers to any bride looking for a minister!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2016

Richard was amazing! He met with us about a month before, and really made us feel that he was excited to be part of our big day. He was very professional, and he wrote a very heart felt ceremony and vows for us. I would definitely recommend Richard from High Country Ministries.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/29/2014

Rev. Dr. Possman officiated our wedding, and he was wonderful! He was very easy-going and pleasant to work with leading up to the wedding. He took into consideration everything my husband and I wanted and helped us create a beautiful ceremony. He was very patient with us and very personable! We had a great experience!

Sent on 12/04/2014

• Desi's Farm
    Desi's Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

High Country Ministers is highly recommend as we have had the pleasure to work with all of the officiants in this group. They can cater towards your special ceremony needs and are such lovely people to unite couples. We are fortunate to have such a beautiful group of ministers we can recommend for you on the farm. Within close proximity, and familiar with our venue, High Country Ministers are their to assist in making your day memorable.

• Todd, 28684 See on map
    Location of (High Country Ministers)