Hidden Beauty Salon

Rio Grande, New Jersey View map

Hidden Beauty Salon is a professional beauty salon in Rio Grande, New Jersey. Set in a zen-like environment, the staff at Hidden Beauty Salon are highly educated and aim to provide an elevated level of comfort, so you can relax while you get ready for your big day.

Hidden Beauty Salon will take care of all of your wedding haircare and makeup needs, ensuring your day is as stress-free as possible. Stylists at this salon specialize in hairstyling and makeup, and offer the following services for wedding parties and family members:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site hair
  • Trials
  • Updos/styling

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$40

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$55

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial

• Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous Hair and Makeup!

Cherie and Sam were absolutely incredible! I did my hair and make-up trial only 2 weeks before the wedding day because of my crazy work schedule, and they both made me feel so at ease! Sam did an amazing job at looking at my hair idea board and bringing it to life. She knew what would and wouldn't work with my hair. Cherie was likewise amazing! She really listened to my fear of looking too overdone and make me feel so incredible and gorgeous! She enhanced my favorite features and covered up my insecurities. They were also incredible with my two young 5 and 6 year old flower girls!
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 10/07/2018
    I can't rate this enough!!! I booked a trial for bridal make-up with Cherie the weekend of Thanksgiving 2017 as my fiance and I were having our engagement photos done that weekend. Cherie was BEYOND amazing. We chatted about the look I was going for - and wow - she really listened to what I was going for. I am not one to usually wear a lot of make-up as it is - telling her I want to look like me just amp'd up and she delivered! Even my photographer commented on the awesome job she did. I've booked her for the wedding as well as Sam for hair. I can't wait!!! Thank you Hidden Beauty - you guys ROCK.
    Jessica Married on 06/30/2018
    Cherie was absolutely amazing. I was introduced to her because my brother and sister in law got married in September of 2017 in cape May. I was a bridesmaid in that wedding and I loved the way my makeup turned out, so much so that I hired her for my June 2018 wedding in north jersey. based upon how my makeup turned out for the wedding in September, I knew I didn’t need to book anyone else. All of my bridesmaids and my mother loved the way their makeup came out as well. Cherie was more than accommodating and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

227 Maurice Blvd Rio Grande, New Jersey, 08242
609-972-1702

Tuesday-saturday
Location of (Hidden Beauty Salon)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding