1622 West 12th St, Santa Ana, CA 92703 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Hernandez Production

Hernandez Production is a professional photography and cinematography business located in Santa Ana, California. Sergio Hernandez, the founder of the service, has been working in the industry for more than two years and truly enjoys the creation of meaningful memories. Hernandez Production strives to document your wedding in a photojournalistic style, capturing the genuine emotions experienced on your big day.

Sergio makes it a priority to ensure your complete satisfaction with the imagery produced, creating images that accurately represent your personal style and taste. Hernandez Production also understands the importance of high-quality service, allowing you to avail of additional hours, a second photographer, and a one-event-per-day policy. Sergio provides the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoots

Hernandez Production 6
Hernandez Production 7

Adriana · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing wedding photos

I got married May of 2018 Sergio did an amazing job with our wedding photos great quality very professional. Sergio took his time and was very patient while taking the family photos which I greatly appreciated knowing that I have a big family. I would absolutely recommend Sergio as a photographer to anyone!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Hernandez Production's reply:

Adriana,

Thank you so much for some time off your day to leave me a review. I greatly appreciate it.

It was my absolute pleasure capturing your special wedding ceremony and getting to meet your big family. Love seeing so many join you to celebrate your love. Congratulations and I wish you both a beautiful marriage!

Marisol Lopez · Married on 03/16/2019

From beginning to end it was an amazing experience. He is friendly, professional, very punctual, and flexible with your schedule.

The pictures I received are high quality. I loved all of them. I was very happy with them, he has such great customer service as well, so easy to talk to. He was early to our shoot was ready and set up. He was very professional. And if he feels he didnt capture it the way he thought was best he'll take it until he gets it and captures a beautiful moment. Everything went so well with him. I would definately recommend him to anyone! You won't be disappointed I promise!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Hernandez Production's reply:

Marisol,

Thank you so much! You are too kind and I appreciate the time you put in leaving me this amazing review. I wish you and your family an amazing rest of the year and hope to capture more memories for you in the near future.

Hernandez Production Pricing

Hernandez Production Price Rates

Hernandez Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hernandez Production 1
    Extended Engagement Session

Let us know you found us on Wedding Wire and we will extend the time of your engagement session at no extra cost. We also will offer and up to two different outfit change with an additional shooting location if wanted!

Normally our engagement session are up to 60min with one outfit and one location, so dont miss out on this deal!

• 1622 West 12th St Santa Ana, CA, 92703 See on map