Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hermes Floral

Fresh & Bold

As a full service, family owned floral shop, our award winning designers focus on quality, style and customer service.

We are a neighborhood flower shop with flowers from around the world as well as seasonal local product.  Our designs range from classic to contemporary and can be styled for birthdays, funerals/memorials, weddings, anniversaries, grand openings, holidays and those "just because" or "I'm really sorry" moments.  Every arrangement is designed to send your special  message.  We also carry a selection indoor green and blooming plants, including orchids.  Delivery is available metro wide, nationally and internationally.  We stock locally hand crafted giftware such as pottery, jewelry, lotions and soaps, cards and much more.  Candy, balloons and/or stuffed animals are available to add to any order.  Our staff is happy to answer questions and offer suggestions for any occasion.  For the best in quality and customer service, gives us a call , place an order on our website (hermesfloral.com) or just stop in!

Hermes Floral was established and has been located on Larpenteur Avenue in Roseville since 1906.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

2 Reviews for Hermes Floral

4.1

3.2

My wife's bouquet was perfect. It was exactly what we asked for. Mine, however, was absolutely nothing like what I had asked for. The colors were off, it was half the size I had asked for, and frankly, just didn't match anything else in our wedding. In the grand scheme of things, if the only thing to go wrong on your wedding day is your flowers...you've done pretty well. But still, those flowers are in almost every picture we took. It's a shame.

Profile Picture User4595178, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and were delivered in a very timely matter, considering it was Mother's Day weekend and they were swamped! Thanks! Many wonderful comments on the roses and how beautiful they were. I would definitely recommend Hermes for any special occasion flowers and I will use them on a regular basis now myself!

Profile Picture Guy and LeeAnn, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Hermes Floral Pricing

Artificial
Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
Non-Floral

1639 West Larpenteur Ave., Cox Insurance Bldg, Saint Paul, MN 55113   See On Map
651-646-7135 (phone)