Hermes Floral

1639 West Larpenteur Ave. Cox Insurance Bldg, Saint Paul, MN 55113 Map · Phone number

About Hermes Floral

As a full service, family owned floral shop, our award winning designers focus on quality, style and customer service.

We are a neighborhood flower shop with flowers from around the world as well as seasonal local product. Our designs range from classic to contemporary and can be styled for birthdays, funerals/memorials, weddings, anniversaries, grand openings, holidays and those "just because" or "I'm really sorry" moments. Every arrangement is designed to send your special message. We also carry a selection indoor green and blooming plants, including orchids. Delivery is available metro wide, nationally and internationally. We stock locally hand crafted giftware such as pottery, jewelry, lotions and soaps, cards and much more. Candy, balloons and/or stuffed animals are available to add to any order. Our staff is happy to answer questions and offer suggestions for any occasion. For the best in quality and customer service, gives us a call , place an order on our website (hermesfloral.com) or just stop in!

Hermes Floral was established and has been located on Larpenteur Avenue in Roseville since 1906.

2 Reviews for Hermes Floral

Guy and LeeAnn · Married on 05/10/2014

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful and were delivered in a very timely matter, considering it was Mother's Day weekend and they were swamped! Thanks! Many wonderful comments on the roses and how beautiful they were. I would definitely recommend Hermes for any special occasion flowers and I will use them on a regular basis now myself!

3.2
      2.5
      2.0
      3.5

My wife's bouquet was perfect. It was exactly what we asked for. Mine, however, was absolutely nothing like what I had asked for. The colors were off, it was half the size I had asked for, and frankly, just didn't match anything else in our wedding. In the grand scheme of things, if the only thing to go wrong on your wedding day is your flowers...you've done pretty well. But still, those flowers are in almost every picture we took. It's a shame.

Hermes Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 50.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 1639 West Larpenteur Ave., Cox Insurance Bldg Saint Paul, MN 55113 See on map