Heritage Weddings

Mesa, AZ View map

Heritage weddings is an event design and rental company. Our focus is on weddings. We specialize in themed weddings, particularly culturally inspired design and decor. We offer our services in packages and ala carte. We will work with any venue including private residences.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Decor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Shannon Married on 03/20/2010
    Hello, I wanted to take this opportunity to let other bride's know about Heritage Weddings. I am Irish-American and really wanted to incorporate my heritage into my wedding day. I searched the net for weeks looking for info. about Irish wedding traditions. Even though I found alot of info. I had know idea how to design a wedding around this theme. I didn't want it to look like a tacky St. Patrick's day party. I called Heritage Weddings because of their name and hoped they could help. As it turns out, They plan "heritage" weddings of all cultures. We ended up having them design our entire wedding and it was GORGEOUS! Lisa, their very talented floral designer, added real shamrocks to my bouquet and found a celtic knotwork design I had embroidered onto my gown! Thanks to the staff of Heritage Weddings for making my dreams of having an elegant "irish wedding" come true!

Shannon Sullivan-Thomas

Bamboo Bakery Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

If you need help planning, look no further. They are one of the best and are great at what they do.

Nashville Wedding Photographers Nashville Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

Amazing customer service, they do a wonderful job making you feel relaxed within the beauty of your most special day.

Mesa, 85210
Location of (Heritage Weddings)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding