Hello Darlin' Glam

Des Moines, IA Visit website

Hello Darlin’ Glam is a wedding beauty agency based in Des Moines, Iowa. Owner Samantha Dixon specializes in bringing spectacular looks to life for their clients’ milestone events. This artist boasts a history of serving over 1,000 weddings, giving her a wealth of knowledge in show-stopping hair and makeup design.

Hello Darlin’ Glam has a diverse portfolio of looks ranging from timeless minimalism to all-out celebratory glamour. No matter your personal preference, Samantha and her featured artists can tailor their services to fit your style. They offer trials for both hair and makeup in order to refine your look prior to your big day, making preparation all the more seamless. Hello Darlin' Glam can manage hairstyles of all kinds, from intricate updos to cascading curls. They are available to deliver their services on-site wherever you have chosen to get ready for your festivities.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/06/2020

Professional, Sanitary, & Fun!

Hello Darlin' Glam is amazing! Sam did my hair and makeup for my wedding this past spring and I am so thankful I went with Hello Darlin' Glam! She was incredibly professional, came prepared and on time, and was incredibly sanitary. She made getting ready so much fun. As a former bride and a wedding vendor, Sam is the best out there!
  • Laynee
    Laynee Married on 04/25/2020

Best Makeup in IOWA

Samantha is seriously the best makeup artist around. I picked Hello Darlin’ Glam because her work is so versatile. She can do beautiful natural looks but what really stuck out was her ability to do glam looks! Most artists I looked at just didn’t have as wide of a portfolio for what I was looking for. She made me look gorgeous for my wedding day. I felt so good about myself. She was so easy to talk to, very prompt in her responses and went above and beyond for my wedding that changed multiple times due to the pandemic. Don’t look any further, this is a sign that you should hire her!

Hello Darlin' Glam's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Laynee! I loved being a part of your big day. Your makeup look was seriously so glam and will forever be one of my favorites.

Deals

Hello Darlin' Glam 1
Exclusive

Team

Samantha Dixon
Samantha Dixon
Owner / Lead Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

I'm Samantha, a 31 yr old mom & wife who is seriously obsessed with all things weddings. It all began in 2008, living in Las Vegas, I applied as a Cosmetologist at a local salon who also provided on location hair and makeup for weddings and events. It was there that I discovered my passion for the art. I was obsessed with the feeling I got after glamming up a client, knowing I was a part of one of the biggest days of their live. Over the course of 12 years, a relocation to Iowa, and over 1,000+ real life wedding experiences, I feel I have truly perfected my craft.

Kelsey
Kelsey
Hair & Makeup Artist

Kelsey is boy mom and a licensed Cosmetologist in Des Moines, IA. When she's not slayin' hair behind the chair at Elan Salon, you can find her beautifying babes on location for their special milestone moments! Kelsey enjoys creating timeless styles with a touch of boho flair! She specializes in updos as well as airbrush makeup.

Bek
Bek
Makeup Artist

Bek is a 25 year old Licensed Esthetician and lover of all things beauty! Originally from the Midwest, she moved from small town Missouri to Des Moines, IA to pursue her passion of beauty. Now a permanent DSM resident, she enjoys spending her free time with her two fur babies and expanding her skin, waxing and makeup skills!

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding