35 Whipple Court, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Real Weddings 1

About Heirloom Pictures

Filmmaker Marcella Hoekstra has been creating wedding films since 2005. Heirloom Pictures is a small, in-house boutique wedding film studio that crafts unique and personalized wedding films for its clients.

What makes the experience "boutique"? Firstly, Marcella shoots lead camera at every Heirloom wedding and edits all highlights films herself. Also, the Heirloom Pictures team communicates with its clients every step of the way from "Hello" to "Here are your films, Enjoy!".

By keeping our experienced production team small and consistent, it allows for intimacy with each project that ensures quality and attention to detail at every stage. Whether your wedding is "Big City" beautiful or intimate backyard elegance, we've got you covered.

Follow Heirloom Pictures on

Photos 2 Photos
Videos 1 Video

11 Reviews for Heirloom Pictures

Sherry · Married on 04/14/2018

Marcella and the Heirloom Pictures team were absolutely phenomenal! From start to finish, they were a dream to work with - courteous, professional, understanding, and always available. They went above and beyond to make sure they understood our wishes and preferences as well as the constraints of our venue (Marcella even took time to visit our venue in advance to scope out the best angles!). During our wedding day, all the videographers made a point to be as invisible and unobtrusive as possible to the point that we truly forgot they were there. Our videos are incredible and Marcella was even kind enough to make some additional edits that we requested at the very end. We would work with her again in a heartbeat and cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Cathy · Married on 11/19/2016

I cannot say enough about how AMAZING Marcella and her team are. We were extremely lucky to have her film our wedding. Marcella has captured many special moments for our family (including my brother's wedding as well). Marcella is the type of person you want to have around during those special moments! When we received the film from Marcella and watched it with my family, there was not a dry eye in the room.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Mallory · Married on 10/22/2016

I must imagine that the toughest customer to please is one with a personality like that of my own: type ‘A’, over-analytical to the point of self-exhaustion, someone who has difficulty letting go of the reins in any situation…I could go on. And yet, Heirloom Pictures rose to the challenge of said Bride, smiled and said, “Don’t worry, we’ve got this.” And that, they did. Sure, I went on to worry anyway, being who I am; but when the raindrops began falling on a day when emotions are already high, trusting in this team to capture the day just as I had dreamed it to be was all that I could do.

Sure, Marcella and team’s flawless execution can be seen in the overflow of comments on the trailer posted to my Instagram feed and Facebook; or in the tears of a family friend in town visiting watching from an iPad after having to miss our Big Day. But most importantly, her precision is apparent in the feelings her work evokes within my husband and I both every time we hit ‘replay’. This is not just a videographer who simply “showed up to the party” and delivered a wedding video to us. She was so much more; an integral part of our big day, from the utmost professional videographer to a much-needed calming presence. Marcella was there to capture it all; through every rain drop to the rainbow at the very end.

It may be in my nature to second-guess myself and dwell on the things outside of my control but one thing is for certain: Our day – both in the moment and in playback – would not have been the same without Heirloom Pictures.

So thank you, Marcella, for allowing Dustin and I to see our rainy-day wedding, over-and-over again, through your lens for what it was – just perfect.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Heirloom Pictures FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4750
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5750
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Real Wedding

• Makeup Artistry by Dana Dodson Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heirloom Pictures is indeed the perfect name for what Marcella creates for her couples. Her work is so timeless and full of tender moments, it is easy to imagine showing the video to future generations as family history. I think I have wept at every film I've watched and wished I knew her when I got married!

• Tanya Costigan Events Wedding Planners

Heirloom Pictures was amazing to work with. She's professional and pays attention to details that will make your wedding Heirloom Picture complete and beautiful from start to finish.

• Lisa Mancuso Photography Wedding Photographers

Marcella is very professional and fun to work with. The wedding videos are absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend her.

• 35 Whipple Court Portsmouth, New Hampshire, 03801 See on map
    Location of (Heirloom Pictures)