Easton, CT 06612 Map · Phone number

About Heidi Hanson Photography

Heidi Hanson has been photographing weddings and events since 2008. She absolutely loves every moment, one of her favorite parts of every wedding is the getting ready aspect. The anticipation, excitement, nervous butterflies, is one of the truly unique moments that you get to experience in life, and Heidi gets to photograph it! Heidi also loves photographing engagement sessions and boudoir. T

Heidi offers many different pricing options and can also add on boudoir photo shoot, Trash the Dress or After the Wedding sessions.

Follow Heidi Hanson Photography on

Bride Getting Ready
aqua turf wedding 52 51 127353 v2

34 Reviews for Heidi Hanson Photography

Jannett · Married on 09/05/2015

If I had one word to describe Heidi and her photography services it would be unique. We used Heidi for our engagement and wedding photos and we were speechless on the quality of her art, which exceeded our expectations. Heidi is very talented and has an amazing way to tailor to the needs of every couple's style. Not only does she make it a priority to make sure you are having a fun time but her outgoing and funny personality makes you feel like you've known her for years! Her presence is marked by the magic she captures on camera.

Sent on 01/14/2016

We felt confident with Heidi from the initial meeting. She was very personable and wanted to understand how we interacted and what we wanted (which was more candid shots and less formal posed). She arranged a pre-wedding, engagement shoot as a part of the package. The day of the wedding she was early and seemed genuinely excited for us. She was great with all our family, ranging from toddlers to seniors, very respectful and fun. I don't know how she blended in so well because I don't remember her being in our faces but she captured photos of everything including little moments I would never have known about -such as my husband holding my mothers hand before I walked in. When I went through the photos I felt like I had been given a backstage pass to my own wedding! Plus our package included a thumb drive of all of our photos or her portal is very easy to order prints as reasonable costs. If you are looking for a photographer where the owner shows up, is easy to deal with, wants to provide your vision and then you actually get to have your photos - hire Heidi!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Dimitra · Married on 05/31/2015

Heidi is an amazingly talented photographer. She captured special moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. Heidi has a way of making everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We could not be happier with our wedding photos!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Heidi Hanson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,572.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Always and Forever
    Always and Forever Wedding Planners

We love working with Heidi Hanson Photography. Heidi and her team are very professional and really capture the moment that make your wedding day special. Their prices are affordable and they offer several different package options.

• Candi's Floral Creations
    Candi's Floral Creations Wedding Florists

I've known Heidi for a long time, we've worked many weddings together and it has always been fun! I recently referred a couple of mine to PH looking for a very fun and creative photographer that did not OVERcharge. They gave me great reviews and told me about the awesome guest book that Heidi had created for them....it was made out of their engagement pics!! What a great idea! They are very easy to work with and their prices are worth every penny. I would recommend them time and time again!

• Easton, New York, 06612 See on map