5604 Sunfish Ct., Discovery Bay, CA 94505 Map · Phone number

About Heaven Scent Florals

Heaven Scent Florals is "The Florist with the Heavenly Touch." We are the only florist in our area that focuses exclusively on wedding and event work. Our goal is to provide you with unsurpassed coustomer service for your special day. To ensure that level of service, we only book one event per date. You will feel confident that all the details will be taken care of. Our attention is solely on you, not the next event to get to.
Heaven Scent Florals was established in 2001 and has quickly developed a reputation for itself in the Wedding and Event industry with our unique and exquiste hand-crafted floral masterpieces. Whether you are looking for flowers with that special flare, or a more classic and traditional look, Heaven Scent Florals is eager to fulfill all your floral needs. We will work within any budget to create perfect floral arrangements for your dream wedding.

Heaven Scent Florals from jfc weddings on Vimeo.

HPIM1186
KellysCanopy
HPIM1186

38 Reviews for Heaven Scent Florals

Shanell · Married on 11/10/2012

Kelly was a pleasure to work with. She made my flower buying experience a breeze! One of the sweetest ladies I was able to work with during this stressful time. On the day of my wedding I had tears when I walked into my bridal suite and seen my bouquets! So beyond beautiful. . I'd recommend her services to anyone who wants quality service with a smile! Also very affordable. Kelly is willing to work with any budget:)

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2012

I could not say one bad thing about heaven scent florals. Kelly is amazing. She's attentive, professional & soooooo NICE. She was so patient with me, I think I changed my mind on my flowers a few times. But in the end she nailed exactly what I was trying to create in my head. Her arrangements are beautiful! Thank you So much for making our wedding that much more special!

Nicole & Pablo

Monica · Married on 07/03/2012

Kelly was a wonderful florist! She worked with my budget, was friendly, generous and very organized and flexible. She made me feel comfortable and confident that my flowers would be amazing and that if my "bride brain" got the best of me and I forgot something or changed my mind she would be okay with it. The day of the wedding she was on it and didn't miss a beat! It was so nice to have one less thing to worry about on the best day ever.

Happy bride- Monica

Heaven Scent Florals FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

• All In One Limousine Services, Inc
    All In One Limousine Services, Inc Wedding Limos

Excellent Services and Floweers

• Cozette's Wedding Dance / Red Door Dance Studio
    Cozette's Wedding Dance / Red Door Dance Studio Banquet Halls

Heaven Scent florals, by far is created with lots of Love. Kelly is very creative in all of her arrangements. She will design florals for your wildest imaginations. I have attended many wedding fairs and to find Kelly there also, and each time I am awed by her awesome floral arrangements on her table I recommend Heaven Scent Florals for all of your Arrangements. Cozette's Wedding Dance: Red Door Dance Studio

• Brentwood Party Rentals
    Brentwood Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

Absolutely beautiful! That's how I would best describe the floral creations of Heaven Scent Florals. Kelly is a real professional with an undeniable talent and an eye for detail. She has the ability to capture the true essence of a Bride's vision and express it through amazing hand crafted floral work. A wonderful choice for your Special day... Connie Kelly Brentwood Party Rentals

• 5604 Sunfish Ct. Discovery Bay, 94505 See on map