Online Only, Willoughby, OH 44094 Map · Phone number

About Heatheriffic Sweets

Heatheriffic Sweets is a state registered cottage food home bakery specializing in custom made, fresh, home baked sweets including: cakes, custom decorated sugar cookies, cookies, cupcakes, assorted mini pastries and much more!

Available to create a cake for any occasion including Wedding Cakes, Anniversary Cakes, Custom Designed Cakes, Custom Shaped Cakes, Specialty Flavored Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Shower Cakes and Cakes or Catering for Corporate Events and Parties

Follow Heatheriffic Sweets on

photo 3 png
hbphoto 4 4 png

3 Reviews for Heatheriffic Sweets

Sammy · Married on 12/31/2015

Heather is a joy to work with and I will be using her for all our future events and celebrations. She is completely professional and responded quicker than any of our other vendors with communications with us. She had reliable pricing and was willing to help however. She made delicious samples to help guide our flavor choosing that we were able to take home and have for dessert after dinner to make choosing more fun. She helped me find a rental stand and even picked it up and dropped it back off so I had one less project to do. Our wedding was in a holiday and there was no up charge for it or anything. She designed a beautiful cake for us to cut with a smaller layer for us to keep for our one year anniversary, then beautiful cupcakes for our first. Not only did she manage this for us but she also designed a beautiful birthday cake for my husband's surprise 30th two days later. She asks for pictures of what you like and has inspiration of her own. She surpassed all my expectations and I would highly highly recommend her! Don't miss the opportunity to work with Heather, she's a doll.

Kathy · Married on 09/05/2015

The cake was beautiful and was delivered on time.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Heatheriffic Sweets's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you Kathy! Congratulations again!

Katie · Married on 08/16/2014

Not only was Heather so friendly and personable to work with she really knows how to complete a vision I didn't know how to complete. She took her time and was very patient with me and all my crazy ideas, and even explained to me which ideas would work and which wouldn't and why they wouldn't. Heather made my cake dreams come true!

Also, I couldn't have imagined it tasting any more delicious than it did! The cake was flavorful, the frosting was not only picturesque but soft and fluffy and the filling will be a delightful memory forever!

Heather not completed my perfect day but, she has also gained a life long customer! Couldn't recommend her more!

A+++++++++++

Sincerely,

Katie Ricchino

Sent on 01/15/2015

Heatheriffic Sweets's reply:

Thank you so very much Katie! It was my pleasure to work with you and Nick on your special day! I am just thrilled that I was able to make your dream cake for your wedding day!
    With Pintrest and other sites out there today, it's hard to know what is real and what can be done on a realistic budget. I am happy that you were so responsive to my ideas and helpful hints and that I could help you de-code wedding cakes to pick the one that worked best for you! I look forward to working with you in the future!

Heatheriffic Sweets FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Custom Design, Delivery, Setup