Heather Nickole Photography

Heather Nickole Photography

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Heather Nickole Photography

We LOVED working with Heather for our wedding photos. She is calm, laid back, helpful and creative. The day we met her we felt like we had known her for forever!! She was energetic and put us at ease, and we could not be happier with her photos!!

Profile Picture Sam, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved having Heather as our wedding photographer! Since having great wedding photos was important to us, I did some research prior to the wedding to find a good photographer. I came across Heather, read her wonderful reviews, and decided to contact her. I am so glad that I did! I absolutely love how our wedding pictures turned out! Also, Heather was great to work with- easygoing, flexible, and friendly- and her prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend Heather to friends!

Profile Picture User3350118, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Heather Nickole Photography was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning! I found her right here on weddingwire.com she was definitely a trooper and made our wedding photos more enjoyable considering it was 50 degrees on our wedding day and gloomy and we did our photos outside! she was amazing!!! she made it a lot of fun getting through the cold! Heather was very professional and fun! she has amazing photo ideas and i have loved everything I have seen by her so far!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you are looking for an amazing photographer hire her :) you will not be disappointed! I know I will continue to use her in the future!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/19/13, 1 Review