439 Holiday Shores Drive, Buffalo Junction, VA 24529 Map · Phone number

About Heather LaBone Photography

Looking for unique? Wanting something better than the "average" photo? Heather LaBone Photography can make it happen. Each client has different needs - that’s why I am more than willing to serve your unique requests. You can count on me to deliver what I promise. Every wedding is unique in it’s own way. Whether it’s traditional, beach side, or in your backyard. I can help with any part of the planning, from engagement photos, to a whole wedding package, including bridal preparation, rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and post-wedding fun. it’s your day and you must capture every single detail. Because all brides and grooms have different need and wants for their wedding day, I recommend that you contact me to discuss exactly what you need. After we talk, I can price based on your needs and your budget.

Follow Heather LaBone Photography on

IMG5698
IMG3381

6 Reviews for Heather LaBone Photography

Chalee · Married on 06/09/2012

This woman is absolutely amazing. I am an anxious person at times but I wanted my wedding perfect. I saw a brochure for Heather and wanted her. Unfortunately she was booked but by the grace of God, we changed our wedding date and she as well as the dj we used was available. Heather was there for our every need. The wedding was very elegant, as were the photos but the reception was a little more wild and Heather went with all of it. She captured all the moments I couldn't have and I knew I didn't have to worry at all that I would get all the pictures I wanted. She always had the camera to her face and was ready to get pictures of EVERYTHING! She was professional but spunky and she felt like family from the moment I met her! I will not use another photographer for anything else and now all of my friends want her as well!!!!! Thank you Heather for providing us with all we wanted and more!!! We appreciate everything you did and we love you!

Meagan · Married on 06/02/2012

I found Heather through her website after we changed our wedding date and the photographer we had already done our engagement photos with was booked for our new wedding date. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and this is one of those instances. Heather and I e-mailed back and forth a little and I had hoped to do another engagement session so we could all get to know one another a little before the wedding. Heather graciously offered to do the engagement session as an addition to our wedding package. By no fault of her own, the session didn't happen. I never worried though because from e-mailing Heather I really felt comfortable and that she was trying to get a sense of who we were as a couple. It most certainly worked. Heather made us feel so relaxed and there were often times I forgot she was there. My mother in law is so excited about the candids she took of the guys getting ready because she could see Heather snapping away, but the guys were oblivious to her. She blended right in with the family. Heather maintained the perfect balance of casual comfort and professionalism.

I've had the chance to see a limited number of our wedding pictures and I am so pleased with Heather's work. She truly captured who we are. The spirit of our relationship, our wedding parties & families and the entire day is reflected in our photos. My husband, who depises having his picture taken, looks relaxed and like he's having a blast in the photos. He loved Heather so much, that he requested the camera be turned on her. We have a photo of the three of us and I am soooo glad because Heather truly was an integral part of making our wedding day a success.

When I contacted Heather with questions or ideas she was always quick to respond. Her prices were very reasonable and for the quality of work I would call them a steal! We can't wait to see the rest of our pictures but I can already highly recommend Heather!

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2012

Heather delivered just what she promises: A unique photography experience that exactly met our needs. While searching for a photographer, something I noticed is how corny and generic many photographers are. NOT Heather. Heather LaBone delivered a standard of professionalism, with the attitude of a close family member: trustworthy, knowledge gained from experience, and empathy towards the sentiment of the moment.
    Heather was much more than "just a photographer" at my wedding. She helped when she was needed (arranged my train prior to procession), and stood back when intimacy called for it (personal conversation with my father right before we came downstairs). I couldn't have asked for a better experience or more personalized photos. Every photo she took is surprisingly saturated with emotion, whether it brings tears or happiness or makes me burst out in laughter.
    You would be robbing yourself of the best possible experience if you chose any vendor other than LaBone Photography. You only get one shot of his face when he sees you in your dress the first time. Make sure Heather is there to capture it.

Heather LaBone Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Prints

• Kim Moody Design
    Kim Moody Design Wedding Planners

Heather had a fresh approach to photography at a very affordable price. She is easy to work with and our brides love her! She delivers images in the time-frame she promises and is easy to get along with! : )

• 439 Holiday Shores Drive Buffalo Junction, VA 24529 See on map