Heather Kessler Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heather Kessler Photography

Hello! We are a husband and wife wedding photography team, who loves photographing weddings. I know that sounds cheesy, but we really love our job. Our goal on your wedding day is to capture the moments that happen with a bit of posing to help along the way. We don't believe that true moments happen when a photographer is constantly posing you! Another important goal is that all of our couples are friends not just clients! We can't wait to hear from you to discuss your wedding in further detail. Happy planning

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

4.7

Heather and Ben were great to work with! For our engagement pictures, we wanted our dogs in a few pictures. Our dogs are not easy to photograph, but they pulled it off! They were really up for anything that we had planned for our wedding day, and helped make the day a lot less stressful. We chose a unique place to get pictures taken (Bull Falls Brewery), which was a new location to take pictures - and they rocked it! They really helped us make the most of the time that we had by doing things like getting pictures of the venue while we were eating lunch, took pictures of the rings/bouquet while we were having a beer at Bull Falls, etc. These touches really helped make the day less stressful and helped get great pictures! We love how both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures turned out! The photobook that came part of the package was a really nice touch. It’s high quality and goes great on coffee tables! Neither of us would consider ourselves to be very photo-friendly, but Heather and Ben helped coach us through the posed pictures and took a ton of great authentic pictures.

Profile Picture Addy, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We chose Heather Kessler for our engagement photos and for our wedding reception photography at the Rothschild Pavilion in Rothschild, WI, and we couldn't be happier that we did! Heather & Ben are so easy to work with, very professional, and they do amazing work. I needed a photographer for just our wedding reception and didn't fit into the typical wedding package that most photographers in our area provide. Heather was the first to respond to us with a reasonable, customized package for our needs. Thank you, Heather & Ben! We won't hesitate to contact you again for photography in the future:)

Profile Picture Rheanna, 11/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Heather and her husband Ben make an excellent team! You literally are getting an excellent value for the cost of their services. Two photographers for the price of one. Not only do they do exquisite work! They are fun, easy going and talented people! My husband and I could not be happier with how our pictures look both for our engagement and our wedding photos! Heather and Ben have been mentioned among our friends and family as wonderful people and a joy to meet and to work with. We all hold them in high regard and recommend them for any major life event you wish to have photographed.

Profile Picture Cassandra , 10/18/14, 2 Reviews

My Photo Album

25 Photos

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Heather and I worked together on a wedding in August. I was totally impressed with her professionalism. There was one point when I knew she was there, but couldn't see her anywhere...she was fabulous! And the pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!

I have had the pleasure of working in the wedding industry for 29 years. There are certain vendors that have the high standard of working well with clients and other vendors to make sure that everything is perfect. Heather is one of those. Her creativity and love of her art makes her one of the best in her field. Look at her work and you will agree. I highly recommend Heather Kessler.

Heather Kessler is a one of a kind wedding photographer. We have worked together for numerous weddings and I have always been very impressed with her professionalism and creative skills. Heather works very hard for her clients and has a pleasing personality. I recommend that you give Heather Kessler Photography a call today and see if she is available to be your Wedding Photographer.

Events