Wausau, WI 54403 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Heather Kessler Photography

Hello! We are a husband and wife wedding photography team, who loves photographing weddings. I know that sounds cheesy, but we really love our job. Our goal on your wedding day is to capture the moments that happen with a bit of posing to help along the way. We don't believe that true moments happen when a photographer is constantly posing you! Another important goal is that all of our couples are friends not just clients! We can't wait to hear from you to discuss your wedding in further detail. Happy planning

Follow Heather Kessler Photography on

• Videos 1

62 Reviews for Heather Kessler Photography

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experiance

Heather and her husband did a wonderful job!! I highly recommend. My photos came out so gorgeous and they were very easy to work with.

Rheanna · Married on 11/29/2014

We chose Heather Kessler for our engagement photos and for our wedding reception photography at the Rothschild Pavilion in Rothschild, WI, and we couldn't be happier that we did! Heather & Ben are so easy to work with, very professional, and they do amazing work. I needed a photographer for just our wedding reception and didn't fit into the typical wedding package that most photographers in our area provide. Heather was the first to respond to us with a reasonable, customized package for our needs. Thank you, Heather & Ben! We won't hesitate to contact you again for photography in the future:)

Cassandra · Married on 10/18/2014

Heather and her husband Ben make an excellent team! You literally are getting an excellent value for the cost of their services. Two photographers for the price of one. Not only do they do exquisite work! They are fun, easy going and talented people! My husband and I could not be happier with how our pictures look both for our engagement and our wedding photos! Heather and Ben have been mentioned among our friends and family as wonderful people and a joy to meet and to work with. We all hold them in high regard and recommend them for any major life event you wish to have photographed.

Heather Kessler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Signature Events Planning and Design Studio
    Signature Events Planning and Design Studio Wedding Planners

Heather and I worked together on a wedding in August. I was totally impressed with her professionalism. There was one point when I knew she was there, but couldn't see her anywhere...she was fabulous! And the pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!

• The Brian West Show
    The Brian West Show Wedding DJs

I have had the pleasure of working in the wedding industry for 29 years. There are certain vendors that have the high standard of working well with clients and other vendors to make sure that everything is perfect. Heather is one of those. Her creativity and love of her art makes her one of the best in her field. Look at her work and you will agree. I highly recommend Heather Kessler.

• Bob Holl Entertainment
    Bob Holl Entertainment Wedding DJs

Heather Kessler is a one of a kind wedding photographer. We have worked together for numerous weddings and I have always been very impressed with her professionalism and creative skills. Heather works very hard for her clients and has a pleasing personality. I recommend that you give Heather Kessler Photography a call today and see if she is available to be your Wedding Photographer.

• Wausau, 54403 See on map