Heather Kessler Photography Reviews

62 | Wausau, WI

62 Reviews for Heather Kessler Photography

Anna · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experiance

Heather and her husband did a wonderful job!! I highly recommend. My photos came out so gorgeous and they were very easy to work with.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Rheanna · Married on 11/29/2014

We chose Heather Kessler for our engagement photos and for our wedding reception photography at the Rothschild Pavilion in Rothschild, WI, and we couldn't be happier that we did! Heather & Ben are so easy to work with, very professional, and they do amazing work. I needed a photographer for just our wedding reception and didn't fit into the typical wedding package that most photographers in our area provide. Heather was the first to respond to us with a reasonable, customized package for our needs. Thank you, Heather & Ben! We won't hesitate to contact you again for photography in the future:)

Sent on 12/08/2014

Cassandra · Married on 10/18/2014

Heather and her husband Ben make an excellent team! You literally are getting an excellent value for the cost of their services. Two photographers for the price of one. Not only do they do exquisite work! They are fun, easy going and talented people! My husband and I could not be happier with how our pictures look both for our engagement and our wedding photos! Heather and Ben have been mentioned among our friends and family as wonderful people and a joy to meet and to work with. We all hold them in high regard and recommend them for any major life event you wish to have photographed.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2014

Heather Kessler photography is amazing! Her and her husband work great as a team and provide professional yet fun service while capturing beautiful images! I would highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Laura · Married on 06/21/2014

My photos brought people to tears, they are so lovely. Heather and Ben are so creative and thoughtful when choosing the shots they took. Heather was very helpful with the planning of all of our photography.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Karissa · Married on 06/14/2014

When my husband and I were engaged we knew that we wanted Heather Kessler to be our photographer, we booked her two years in advance to ensure we would have her! From engagement pictures to our wedding day, she did not disappoint! It was like she read our minds and knew exactly what we wanted and what made us comfortable. She made it fun, exciting, and memorable! She and her husband make an excellent team! They are efficient and so wonderful to work with! They do not miss a single thing and capture all the special moments and details that make your day memorable. I cannot say enough good things about Heather Kessler Photographer! When I got my wedding photos back, I was able to relive the day and emotions through the photos, and that to me is worth every single penny!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Katie · Married on 05/24/2014

Heather Kessler and her husband Ben are amazing photographers. My husband and I are so happy we booked them for our wedding. Once I signed a contract with her, I knew my photos were in good hands, and it was one less thing I had to stress about for the big day.

Every single photo they captured is amazing. Well worth the cost, as most photographers charge more than she does to have two people capturing images on your day. There are cheaper photographers out there, but I have to worn you, your photos will not be as great if you cut corners to save money. At the end of the day, the only thing you have left after the wedding is the photos. Go with Heather Kessler Photography - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Kimbely · Married on 05/17/2014

Heather and Ben are amazing at what they do and you will have no worries that you will absolutely love your wedding photos. They were able to capture very special details, smiles, laughs, and moments of our wedding and we are happy to have those pictures to remember for a lifetime. Not only are they talented photographers, they will put you at ease and make it feel very natural to be photographed. We are so happy that we went with Heather Kessler Photography and I recommend them highly to any couple!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Sara · Married on 05/03/2014

Heather was a blast to work with. We lived out of state and came back to my hometown for both our engagement photo session with her and our wedding day. She was fun, easy to work with and the photographs turned out better than I could have imagined. There was no question I was in good hands with Heather capturing my wedding day memories.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Emily · Married on 04/26/2014

Heather did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding pictures!! Her and Ben were extremely nice and made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Our whole wedding party commented on how fun they were and what amazing pictures they captured! We are so grateful we went with her!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Heather is a fantastic photographer! She understands light and how to use it and will make you look fantastic. She values family, marriage, and special life events and puts herself in your shoes to capture all the special moments of your day. Heather also has a way of making you feel like an old friend, which was just what I needed on one of the biggest days of my life. I can't say enough great things about Heather Kessler Photography.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Heather and Ben were amazing! They are great to work with and are able to do what you want them to do. I know I bomb Heather with photos that I like from Pinterest and she was able to do what I like with a spin! Im in love with the photos that she did! My husband and I are very happy that we found her.
    I would recommend her to anyone that is getting married, to family photos to babies and much more!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2013

Heather Kessler Photography,
    We can't say enough great things about Heather Kessler Photography they are PHENOMENAL, Having Heather Kessler Photography capture our wedding was one of the best choices that we made with our wedding.. They make you feel so comfortable and make it feel so natural. We had so many people asking us at our wedding who our photographers were, everyone was amazed with how wonderful they were.. We STRONGLY recommend them they won't let you down!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2013

Heather is AMAZING! She made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. Her and her husband captured every little part of our special day. We couldn't have picked a better photographer!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Lacey · Married on 08/03/2013

With Heather Kessler photography, you will not only work with two professional photographers, but also two great people. We were so at ease and comfortable and every special moment was captured. We never felt posed but very natural and 'us.' Thank you Heather Kessler Photography, for being a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Kelsey · Married on 07/04/2013

Heather Kessler Photography has exceeded our expectations! A husband and wife team who do an amazing job together. We love the attention to detail in our photos. The whole day was photographed perfectly. We could not have asked for better wedding pictures. We smile every time we look through our wedding photos... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Heather has an excellent eye for capturing beautiful moments. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photographer who takes stunning photos. Her work is worth every cent, and you will have beautiful memories captured from your wedding day.

Sent on 08/30/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2013

When I began searching for a photographer for our wedding I knew I definitely wanted someone who was going to capture the emotion of our day. As a fan of Heather's photography for a while I knew she would be able to capture that, and we are SO happy we chose her to share in our day. She was able to freeze not only every moment of our day but the emotion that we felt on that day. Heather is extremely professional and helpful, and also a genuinely wonderful person! I could not ask for more beautiful photos to look back at for decades and remember every moment of our perfect day. We HIGHLY recommend Heather to be the one to capture your special day! :)

Sent on 08/05/2013

Sara · Married on 05/11/2013

Heather and her husband did phenomenal work on our big day!! I would HIGHLY recommend Heather's photography to anyone I know! She went above and beyond, capturing such special moments and getting any little extra things we wanted as well. We could not be any happier with our photos. After the entire day is done all you have left to remember it is the photos and we are thrilled to know we have such amazing memories captured in the photographs we had taken... We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Heather did an amazing job with the photos!! She had so many great ideas and captured the day perfectly! I just love how she got all the little details!! I will be using her for all my photography needs!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Heather Kessler Photography did an amazing job photographing and capturing our wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Rachael · Married on 10/05/2012

After reading some reviews about Heather from a couple of other sites and viewing her amazing photos online, I was super excited after I got in contact with her about our upcoming engagement photos and wedding. When my fiancé and I met her it was like meeting an old friend. She instantly got along with our goofy and silly sides and really encouraged us to be ourselves. It was just so easy to relax in front of the camera when she was behind it. My husband and I can not say enough great things about how much we loved and got along with Heather and her husband. We can't wait for in the future when we have kids and can see her again for our maternity sessions and having her capture our children growing up! I would recommend Heather Kessler Photography to anyone who wants fun, professional, and great quality photos to capture a special moment in their life.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Alyssa · Married on 09/08/2012

One of the first vendors we booked when we first got engaged was our photographer. I knew right away that I wanted Heather Kessler to photograph our big day and would have chosen our wedding date based on her availability! I was so impressed with her work and she lived up to all expectations! She and her husband were so professional yet so fun and flexible; I would begin to explain a shot that I wanted, and I didn't even have to finish my thoughts because she knew exactly what I wanted. They captured amazing moments from our wedding that I would have otherwise forgotten. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2012

Heather is the best photographer that I have yet to work with. At first I didn't know how much to spend on a photographer and once I met Heather it didn't matter. I wanted someone that I could talk to and someone that understood what I wanted. Heather was it! Her work is amazing! My husband is not the photo type yet Heather was able to get him relaxed and even smiling. I need to figure out her secret that is for sure. If you are a bride looking for someone that is more than just your wedding photographer and more your friend Heather is it!!

Sent on 09/21/2012

THERESA · Married on 07/13/2012

I could not be happier with the level of professionalism and fun this photographer is able to mix into one! All of our photographs were easy, natural, fun, and most importantly brought out our personalities!

Heather and Ben were able to capture every intimate detail of our wedding with their technique. Ben went with the groom & groomsmen all morning while Heather was with the bride & bridesmaids so they captured every moment of our day which is important because before you know it, pictures are all you have! :)

Our guests LOVED the photo booth, it was a great touch and was fun for all ages! I was surprised to see our grandparents joining in on it! :)

You won't regret picking Heather Kessler Photography for ANY occasion!

Sent on 07/26/2012