Heather Johnson Photography

Pensacola, FL View map Visit website
$4,900 Most Popular Price

$4,900 Most Popular Price

Heather Johnson Photography, based in Pensacola, Florida, provides high-quality wedding coverage for couples. Owner Heather works in a variety of photo styles, from traditional to contemporary, to match each client's nuptial theme. She knows how important your big day is, and will treat each event with the utmost care and respect. From those moments spent getting ready until the grand exit, she strives to turn each genuine, romantic moment into long-lasting memorabilia.

Heather commits to a limited amount of weddings per year, ensuring that each couple receives her undivided attention. Each package is customized to suit each soon-to-be-wed's needs and wants, whether they're planning an intimate beach ceremony or extravagant reception. Your final photos will be sent to you through an online gallery, with the option for prints and albums. Along with the big day, Heather Johnson Photography can schedule additional photo sessions, including:

• Engagement
  • Portrait
  • Trash-the-dress
  • Boudoir
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,900

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marissa C. Married on 01/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Campbell wedding-1/9/22- Heather is amazing in every aspect!

Heather met every expectation I had for a wedding photographer! She was well organized, more than efficient, and just a kind, genuine person to work with. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better photographer, we received our photos promptly after the wedding. They turned out beautiful! Heather goes the extra mile to get the best pictures. I can鈥檛 thank her enough for making my wedding experience so wonderful.
    Christina Married on 03/07/2018

Heather is the best!

Not only was she professional and kind, but our photos look amazing! We've had numerous people comment on them, and they make me incredibly happy to go back and view. They are exactly the style we wanted and exactly why we chose Heather. She was always on time and incredibly personable everytime we met. We can't wait to use her for our next major life events!
    Nicole Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I choose heather Johnson Photography as she included engagement photos, 2 Photograhpers, and is reasonable priced. We are so happy we went with Heather, she is amazing and so sweet! Doing the engagement photos with her allowed us to get comfortable with her and easy taking photos on he wedding day. We are in awe over the photos and how beautiful they came out! Heather is amazing at what she does and would recommend her to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Heather Johnson
Heather Johnson
Owner

For the past 3+ years we have been overseas in Japan with my husband's military career but we finally moved back home this fall. I was born and raised in Pensacola, Florida, and with over 7 years of wedding photography experience I'm so excited to be back home helping brides bring their wedding vision to life by preserving the very start of their family together through photographs. And when I'm not photographing weddings I'll be on the floor playing with my one year old twins or going on date nights to the Wine Bar with my husband! Enough about me! Let's chat about your wedding!

Pensacola Pensacola, FL, 32502
Location of (Heather Johnson Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding