Heather Jackson Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,700 Most Popular Price

Heather Jackson Photography produces authentic photos for weddings, elopements, and other milestone events throughout Salida, Colorado and surrounding areas. The owner, Heather, is a world traveler and an artist with over 10 years of experience behind the camera. She worked for seven years as an action sports photographer before finding her passion for weddings. Heather connects with couples on a personal level to help them achieve a natural and authentic collection of memories on their big day. She is an ideal photographer for weddings of all shapes and sizes looking for unposed, authentic photography.

Heather Jackson Photography offers flexible packages to ensure that every couple gets the service they want for their wedding day. She offers high-resolution digital files for download with every package as well as keepsake albums. You may also add a second shooter or engagement photography package to your complete wedding collection.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,700

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Annie H. Married on 09/16/2021

Heather is incredible!

Heather is a pro, she can get anyone looking natural in front of a camera, she’s so much fun. She was reliable through every step of the wedding planning and on the day she freaking DELIVERED. She never missed a moment, she caught it all on her camera and holy hell this girl is so talented, the photos really are the best wedding photos a girl could ask for. I mean think about it, on your wedding day who do you spend the most time with? It’s the photographer. You want that day spent with someone who you are comfortable with and helps make that day special, Heather is your knight in shining armor and the best choice I made (besides my husband of course).

Heather Jackson Photography's reply:

Ugh Annie you're pulling at my heartstrings! Thank you so much for these kind words. It means so much to me you took the time to do this. Fingers crossed I get to see you two again! Big hugs!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea S. Married on 09/10/2021

Heather is amazing!

Heather was SO fun to work with for my wedding! My partner and I had a blast shooting our engagement photos and Heather added a lot of personal touches to that experience (made a playlist with our favorite songs, brought our favorite beverages, etc.).

On the day of the wedding, Heather truly was a saint! I had a little moment after I got my hair and make-up done and Heather was soooo kind and empathetic. She helped me calm down which wasn't even in her scope of work!
    My family was cracking up as we did family photos and she did an amazing job at capturing some intimate moments with them. All of the group photos were quick but the results were priceless. :)
    As we were prepping for the ceremony, Heather gave me some really good advice that helped me be present so I could really soak it all up.
    The wedding photos turned out AMAZING! My partner is pretty meh when it came to details about the wedding but was beyond happy when he saw all the photos.
    All of the communication leading up to the wedding was easy, timely, and great! I truly can't imagine another wedding photographer being as perfect as Heather!

Heather Jackson Photography's reply:

Chelsea you're an amazing woman!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I honestly would have threw myself on the floor like a toddler if someone else got to shoot your wedding. I'm so grateful to have been there with you and Garret. Thank you X million for trusting and loving me! Looking to the net time I get to hug you! Big love form Salida!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

375 Balcolm Court, PO box 1427 Erie, CO, 80516
Location of (Heather Jackson Photography)
44 REX CIR Salida, CO, 81201

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding