7409 Molokai Street, Orlando, FL 32822 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Heart and Arrow Event Planning

Heart and Arrow Event Planning is a wedding and event planning company located in Orlando, Florida. Happily catering to clients in the Central Florida area and beyond, the team at Heart and Arrow Event Planning will make sure your big day unfolds exactly how you’ve envisioned it. All exquisite details will be handled with care so you and your guests can enjoy a stress-free wedding day.

Heart and Arrow Event Planning offers day-of wedding coordination, partial wedding planning and full wedding planning for ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. The team of 2 wedding planners has experience with civil, cultural, destination, double weddings, elopements, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious weddings. Additional planning services offered include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Follow Heart and Arrow Event Planning on

Centerpiece
7ab7ec5d1b2fb456 1465511052268 157

3 Reviews for Heart and Arrow Event Planning

LaKrystal · Married on 12/16/2016

Nikki was great to work with! She is super organized, very responsive, and was amazingly helpful during my planning process, the rehearsal, and on the big day! For me, having her ear available during the planning and basically running everything at the rehearsal and the day of coordination was the best option. From the time we signed a contract, she gave me a checklist and I worked on everything and let her know as it was completed. She visited the venue with me and gave me tips on things to ask and what was a necessity and what wasn't really needed. She implemented all of my visions and coordinated with the vendors. My wedding was perfect and I'm very glad that Nikki and her team were there. We had a small issue with some of the decor, and she made sure that was fixed ASAP. If there were any other issues, I have no idea because they were taken care of. The relaxed but take charge attitude of Nikki was just perfect for me. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/18/2016

My daughter spent the better part of a year planning her wedding. She had the church, the reception venue, the florist, the photographer, and the caterer. What she didn’t have was assurance that everything was going to work out perfectly and as planned. Enter Heart and Arrow Event Planning. From the moment I hired Nikki, my daughter exclaimed at least twice daily “Thank God for Nikki!” In those last couple of weeks before the wedding, we learned just how many things could go wrong—things we might not have even noticed until disaster befell us on the day of the wedding. Nikki fixed schedules, contacted vendors, and ran continual interference to relieve the stress from the bride (and me!). No matter how under control you think things are, I can tell you from experience that something is missing, overlooked, or unpredictable. Nikki and her assistant were there for us, from final preparations all through the wedding day. Their contributions and oversight of the festivities were worth every penny (and then some!). My daughter’s wedding was beautiful, and we received numerous compliments from guests. The reception décor was everything my daughter had envisioned, without undue stress on our part. Snafus which arose during the reception went unnoticed by the guests due to Nikki’s quick and subtle interceptions. (Even the father of the bride did not notice anything!) Nikki’s constant communication and positive demeanor lent unparalleled support to our daughter’s wedding. Even if you think everything is under control in your planning, you cannot go wrong hiring Heart and Arrow Event Planning to assure your wedding day goes off perfectly.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 05/22/2016

Nikki from Heart and Arrow Event planning planned my wedding in only 1 months time. I contact Nikki as a lost bride with my wedding plans going in no direction. We had a small destination wedding and since we are out of state I was not familiar with any vendors in the area. Within 24 hours Nikki had contacted multiple vendors and provided quotes within my budget. Throughout the entire experience Nikki was very easy to get in contact with and always responded quickly. From the caterer, florists, baker and the photographer Nikki handled all of the communication make my experience as a bride easy and enjoyable.
    My wedding was an outdoor BBQ vibe and Nikki made it an elegant rustic scene and while planning it she set up a Pinterest board to show me her vision each step of the way. My wedding was beautiful and thanks to Heart and Arrow Event Planning!
    One above and beyond experience for me was on the day of my wedding I was missing one flower girl dress and planned on stopping at a store on my way back to the resort after having my hair and makeup done. Nikki insisted she would take care of this and told me just to head back to my resort. I'm sure that was a stressful experience for her as she had a whole wedding to set up but she did not make me feel any of the stress.
    I appreciate all the hard work that went into my wedding day and if I were to do it again I would choose Heart and Arrow Event Planning. Whether you are an out of state bride like I was or local Nikki will make sure your experience is nothing but the best.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Heart and Arrow Event Planning Pricing

Heart and Arrow Event Planning Price Rates

Heart and Arrow Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Tara Libby Photography
    Tara Libby Photography Wedding Photographers

Nikki is phenomenal! If you are looking for an event planner or coordinator book her ASAP if she's still available. She has a fantastic sense of style and her work is modern and gorgeous, she always amazes me. Having a wedding coordinator is a must and Nikki will keep your day running smoothly. She's also a complete joy to work with! xoxo

• 7409 Molokai Street Orlando, FL, 32822 See on map