Healing Flower Floral Event Planners

$20,826 Typical Price

$20,826 Typical Price

Healing Flower Events is located in Puerto Rico a company that creates the wedding of your dreams, taking into consideration your style, your vision and yours needs. Either by planning, designing your floral arrangements. Our belief is that each client is a unique individual with their own style and vision. In our relationship with you will work closely with you to create a unique event which reflects your taste and style without losing the beauty and the elegance. We wll make sure the planning process keeps you stress free, exceeds your expectations and leaves you and your guest with happy memories.

Marisol Married on 11/26/2017
    The best!!! A wonderful experience. There is no words how I can describe the perfect work that Sonia Medina did ti my wedding.
    Jen Married on 03/26/2017
    Originally, I contacted Sonia to help me with my ceremony flowers for my destination wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. However, as the planning continued, I also added reception decorations and day-of-coordination services. Sonia was so helpful throughout the entire process! For the ceremony flowers, I described the wedding color scheme and type of flowers I would like to use and she offered a beautiful vision and advice to make sure the bouquets, boutonnieres, and wrist corsages were beautiful and had movement to them. For the reception decorations, I simply provided an example picture of the "look and feel" for the tables and reception area and Sonia took the idea and ran with it. She coordinated the decorations to accent the ceremony flowers we chose and wedding color scheme. We didn't have the biggest reception decoration budget, but Sonia maximized our budget and made the reception area look like a million dollars. I was SOOO blown away by how beautiful and romantic the reception looked. It was everything I dreamed and more! I am most thankful for Sonia's day-of-coordination services! Planning a destination wedding is not easy as you're trying to book and coordinate vendors from miles and miles away. Sonia began working with me several weeks before the big day to help me plan the wedding timeline, coordinate the vendors, and make sure everything aligned seamlessly for the day. She met with us for a venue tour when we arrived in Puerto Rico, helped coordinate our ceremony rehearsal, and helped us set up the venue on our wedding day. I cannot express how thankful I am that she took the stress of the setup off of me and my fiancé! We actually got to lay back and enjoy the day we had planned for so long and everything was perfect and put together beautifully when we arrived at Hacienda Siesta Alegre. The cake was set, the DJ was ready, the caterer was prepared, and the bartenders were at work. It was perfect! You can't go wrong with Sonia!

Heather Married on 02/18/2017
    Sonia did an amazing job with the flowers and decorations at our wedding. I didn't know the first thing about flowers at the beginning of the process and we hired Sonia for a destination wedding. All I knew was that I wanted the decor to look natural and not distract from the beauty of the ocean as our backdrop. Sonia worked her magic and managed to elevate the scenery with green orchids and white and tropical green flowers! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the ceremony space, and I was even more blown away when I walked into the reception to see what she had done with the place. Her pricing is very fair, and she made our wedding look like we spent twice as much as we actually did on flowers! She is very responsive and creative, and helped me promptly through all of my questions. Her suggestions on place cards helped our reception run smoothly, and she was always on schedule. I wholeheartedly recommend Sonia as a flower and decor vendor. And if I had more budget I have no doubt she would have done just as fantastic of a job as a wedding day of coordinator! Destination weddings can be scary to plan, but Sonia made me trust the process and so grateful that we chose Puerto Rico as our wedding venue!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Creatively Inspired Weddings & Events Creatively Inspired Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Sonia is an amazing florist! She goes above and beyond for her customers. Sonia is professional and always delivers high quality work. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a great floral designer! Margaret Ochoa, Creatively Inspired Weddings & Events

Hacienda Siesta Alegre Hacienda Siesta Alegre Mansion Weddings

** Flower arrangements and décor are notches above the rest! **

David Medina Photography David Medina Photography Wedding Photographers

Great wedding planner.

Location of (Healing Flower Floral Event Planners)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding