HD Hair and Makeup

Denver, CO View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

HD Hair and Makeup is a business based in Denver, Colorado, that provides beauty, health, and wellness services for to-be-weds and their loved ones. Owner and lead cosmetologist Heather Dubuisson has worked in the beauty industry since 2000. This experienced practitioner and her team can bring expertise, empathy, and elegance to your wedding day beauty preparations.

Experience

Heather’s beauty career began with earning certification with Clarins as a certified skincare specialist. She has honed her skills in makeup application and hairstyling, studied in Vanguard - A Paul Mitchell Partner School and opened her own salon. She has worked with companies such as Paul Mitchell, Chanel, and Maybelline. Heather now works with clients in Colorado to customize looks to suit them and their special celebrations. She has put together a team of masters in their field to bring the best services to their guests.

HD Hair and Makeup can provide a variety of services for to-be-weds. Heather and her team will work with you to create a look that best fits your unique style with trials for hair and makeup to ensure your satisfaction. She can take care of your bridal party, giving a unified and coordinated look to your wedding. This beauty expert is also available for photography session hair and makeup. In addition, HD Hair and Makeup is now very proud to offer on-site airbrush tanning, Botox and fillers from a master injectionist, massage, and even on-site yoga classes for you or your bridal party.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

• Stevie
    Stevie B. Married on 06/04/2022

Exceeded expectations

Heather went above and beyond doing hair and makeup for a bride, officiant, MOB and 6 bridesmaids! Everyone got a different style and looked fantastic—plus she took getting ready photos for our group and gave us tips on our not to ruin makeup with tears and hide tissues in our bouquets! Wish I could get married again so I could have an excuse to look that good!
    Lauren H. Married on 05/25/2022

Absolutely amazing

I eloped to Colorado from the east coast, and was selecting all of my vendors solely based on their portfolios, reviews, and my gut. I went with HD Hair and Makeup, and I couldn’t be more pleased. It’s definitely a little daunting to be making such an important decision without trial hair/makeup sessions, or meeting anyone in person in advance, but the entire experience went seamlessly. Melissa was my H/MU artist and she was absolutely lovely! She was punctual, friendly, had great communication with me months in advance as well as the day before/day of. From start to finish, the entire experience was professional and courteous. My wedding day could not have been more perfect, and I know I wouldn’t have felt as beautiful as I did had I gone with a different vendor. HD Hair and Makeup/Melissa KNOW what they are doing and are worth their weight in gold. I can’t say enough about them, and highly recommend them to anyone in need of hair and makeup services.
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely perfect!!

Heather is AMAZING!! She was professional, kind, and really went above and beyond to make sure my bridal party and myself looked perfect on my wedding day! She really took the time to get to know me and figure out the exact look that I was wanting. She did my spray tan, makeup, hair, and eyelashes for my wedding day. She also did hair and makeup for the rest of my bridal party as well! Heather also gives the best advice since she’s seen and done it all! I would recommend her and her staff for anyone searching to have their dream look no matter the occasion!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jamie & Scott
    50 photos · 07/06/2019

Address 1 Denver, CO, 80234
Location of (HD Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding