21260 Gathering Oak Suite 106, San Antonio, TX 78260 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Hazel & Bloom Events

Hazel & Bloom Events is a certified wedding planning business based in San Antonio, Texas but services worldwide events. We seek to provide you with a creative, organized, and stress-free experience on your special day. You can feel assured that your wedding planning will be kept on track and your vision brought to life with our help you on your big day.

Experience

Hazel & Bloom Events have planned a variety of weddings. These include religious and non-religious, civil and cultural, destination weddings, local weddings and elopements.

From your rehearsal dinner, through the ceremony, to your reception, Hazel & Bloom Events can provide full or partial planning services. Whether budget analysis, event design, timelines, to-do lists, or vendor referrals, they can offer a custom package to cater to your needs. They are also available for day-of coordination to ensure that everything goes smoothly on your big day.

Areas Covered

Hazel & Bloom Events are available for weddings destination and local. You can contact this planner directly for additional details about their willingness to travel.

Follow Hazel & Bloom Events on

Hazel & Bloom Events 4
Hazel & Bloom Events 5

Natalie C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Couldn't Be Happier!!

I can’t express how happy I am that I worked with Jessica from Hazel and Bloom! From the very beginning she was easy to get a hold of and easy to talk to about everything. She took the time to sit down with me and talk me through her role in my wedding. She guided me through all the details that needed to be thought about, big and small. Most of all, she helped bring my ideas to life! In budget! And it was perfect! We planned this wedding in six months, so when I had a hard time finding vendors, she helped me find amazing photographers and videographers and others. The month before my wedding and the day of my wedding , she was the point of contact for all my vendors, I didn’t have to worry about anything! I seriously couldn’t imagine having anyone else there for my wedding day. Jessica was amazing. You won’t regret having her coordinate your wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Hazel & Bloom Events's reply:

so sweet! Thank you for choosing us to help you plan your wedding! Such a beautiful day and we will remember you two forever!

Joe Roberson · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent & Amazing

Exceeded all of our expectations!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Hazel & Bloom Events's reply:

Thank you so much Joe! We had a blast at your wedding and glad we made some friends for life! see you two soon!

Hazel & Bloom Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount