Harrington Smith Florist

Basalt, CO View map
4.7
    Ashley Married on 08/17/2018
    Eileen listened and delivered exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I was thrilled with all arrangements and bouquets. My bridal bouquet was so very beautiful—exactly what I wanted! Even when you might not be familiar with all flower varieties, Eileen is so experienced she knows what you are trying to say and what style you want. She made my vision come to life. Her floral arrangements played a huge role in my wedding being the most beautiful day of my life. Thank you Eileen!
    Morgan Married on 09/12/2015
    I worked with Eileen with Harrington Smith and I can't say enough great things. She got my vision and delivered beautifully. My bridal bouquet and the arch she created for us to get married beneath were perfect. So many of our guest commented on how beautiful everything was. She also created center pieces that were exactly what I'd imagined and hoped for. For Aspen I also thought the price was reasonable for the work she did. If you get married there you should absolutely use her.
    Jen Married on 09/29/2012
    Eileen Harrington was so great to work with, and was highly recommended by our wedding planner. She used Pinterest (so helpful!) to get a feel for what we were looking for, and helped us to refine what we wanted. We did not make a trip to Aspen prior to our wedding, so we really needed someone who could work with us on the phone to figure out what we wanted. She captured it perfectly and we received so many compliments on the decor during the ceremony and reception. If you are looking for someone who is talented, professional, and direct, Eileen is the woman to talk to. We would definitely hire her again!

Real Weddings

• Napoleon & Sabrina
    26 photos · 03/03/2017

204 Park Avenue, Suite 1 FB Basalt, CO, 81621
Location of (Harrington Smith Florist)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding