Fairfield, CT 06824 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Harpist for all Occasions

The harp makes a lovely addition to your entertainment needs. Harp music creates an atmosphere for many Occasions, leaves an impression and makes an event memorable. It adds an elegant touch and enhances the mood of the occasion.

Rebecca performs a variety of free-lance engagements, has a wide variety of selections from classical to popular music, and is available for all types of functions, indoor or outdoor. She performs as a soloist or with other instrumentalists.

The harp is especially appropriate for weddings, cocktail hours, receptions, dinners, parties, casual entertainment, corporate events, openings, showers, anniversaries/birthdays, memorial services/funerals and all holidays.

Rebecca will provide music in the style to fit the occasion. Consultations may be arranged by appointment. Please call me at 475-888-9604 and please see my website for more information at : www.harpist4all.com.

• Pizzazz Strings
  • James Teal Violin
  • Skylark Music
rebeccafull
a47bf6fd523fe330 1417020188855 rebeccafull
formal
cookout
Harpist for all Occasions
Harpist for all occasions available to add a speciial touch to your special day.
rebeccafull
a47bf6fd523fe330 1417020188855 rebeccafull
formal

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

17 Reviews for Harpist for all Occasions

Michelle Lavoie · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Lovely to work with Rebecca, perfect touch for wedding

Rebecca was so lovely both in personality and in her talent. She was the most magical touch of our wedding day. Folks were commenting about how nice it was to listen to her music as they arrived to our wedding venue. Her harp was beautiful visually, and audibly. Rebecca was the perfect match for us because her demeanor was kind and her music was fitting and complimentary of the occasion. I will recommend her whole-heatedly to anyone else who is planning a wedding or other event that needs a harpist.

Sent on 10/02/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Rebecca Swett played beautiful harp music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour - she really made the day extra special! As an amateur violinist who has played weddings myself, I knew I wanted to have high quality harp music at my wedding. Rebecca had an extensive repertoire to choose from, and I had so much fun meeting with her to choose music. There were a few pieces I knew I wanted, which she played beautifully. For the rest, we gave her some general style guidelines and favorite pop artists and she made lovely choices. Plus, we had an outdoor ceremony in October, and Rebecca was much more accommodating about chilly weather than other musicians I looked into. We got many compliments on the music. I cannot recommend Rebecca highly enough!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Casey · Married on 09/02/2016

We recently had Rebecca play her beautiful harp during our 9/2/16 wedding ceremony. There are not enough good things I can say about Rebecca or how beautiful she made our ceremony. She is extremely talented as well as professional. She invited us to her home prior to the wedding and played many different musical selections for us to ensure that she would know exactly what we wanted. She had a huge selection of both classical and modern music and was also willing and able to play anything else we may have wanted. Rebecca was extremely kind and patience with us even when we had her playing for what felt like hours when we couldn't decide. My mom remarked while we were driving home that she felt like we had just met a beautiful angel. Having her play during our ceremony made the entire wedding so special. Rebecca is a true talent with phenomenal skills and we feel so lucky to have had her at our day.

Sent on 09/21/2016