address, Oviedo, FL 32765 · Phone number
· Visit website
Typical Price $550
  • Deals 3

About Happy Works

Greetings and congratulations on your engagement! My name is Jessica Wess, and I can’t wait to meet you! In June of 2019 I became a Notary Public and began the process of opening my own business. The most important service I provide as a notary is being able to perform marriage ceremonies. As a member of the LGBTQ community and a partner of an interracial relationship I can’t stress how important it is to me to provide a professional, inclusive, and unique experience on the couples special day. Aside from my pride, I am also a nerd and love cosplay! I am more than happy to serve couples who are looking for someone who will be willing to wear costumes/cosplays for the wedding!

Thank you for stopping by and considering me for your special day!

141eaab6 a62f 40b5 90b6 746122e6ac21 51 1874263 1573676352
141eaab6 a62f 40b5 90b6 746122e6ac21 51 1874263 1573676352

Happy Works FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 30.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 10.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • In which states are you licensed?
    FL
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Happy Works 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Happy Works 2
    The Gift of Pride

For the LGBTQ community, Happy Works is proud to offer The Gift of Pride. If you wish to have your ceremony at the next Pride celebration in the state of Florida* we would be honored to perform! The Gift of Pride erases all fees for Happy Works so you can enjoy your special day and truly celebrate!

Happy Works is only commissioned in the State of Florida.

• Happy Works 3
    The Florida Five

The first five couples to be officiated through Happy Works will have their total amount waved. All we ask is for a picture and a review! Take advantage of this sweet deal and help support a growing local business.