We are proud to introduce the Happy Trails Photo Booth, the first and only vintage camper photo experience in the Birmingham area! 100% original, we combined the authentic charm of this 1957 Shasta camper with sophisticated, modern technology to offer a stylish and innovative event concept that’s perfect at making any celebration a hit! Our recipe for success combines aesthetic presentation in a stunning, eye-catching setup, a lively & engaging entertainment experience, and of course premium photograph souvenir take-home party favors – thus the philosophy that we’re so much more than “just a photo booth”! Some notable facts about what we do:
- Use only professional photography equipment
- In a sense we are like any other traditional photo booth... just without the pvc pipe setup - it's obvious we have invested extensively more than others in our industry to provide the highest quality service in a class all its own
- Always provide 2 on-site attendants to spoil your guests in little ways... like helping them up stairs, putting away their props, and hunting down the bridal party to ensure everyone you love makes it into the photos!
- We aren't chair warmers - we are out and about, having fun, creating a lighthearted atmosphere to draw guests in and encourage inhibitions to be left behind! (warning - we can't help it if gramps and gran decide to relive their wild days!)
- Have you seen photos of our booth all dolled up? We get attention all night long!
Whether you're hosting a wedding, corporate event, school function, or private party…The venue is indoors or out, at a country club or a barn…Your event style is boho chic or classic elegance, adults only or family friendly…
Our warm, professional team of event planners are dedicated to customizing the smallest of details to your vision… so we’re sure to fit right in with the festivities! Reach out and contact us today to chat about what your needs are! For a spectacular event that will be remembered for years to come, trust the Happy Trails Photo Booth to make it fabulous!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
What event items are available?
Which of the following does your starting price include?
What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
Which of the following does your most popular package include?
What photo booth items are available?
Which of the following services do your prices include?
1 ReviewWrite a review
Save $75 on any package for your 2020 wedding!
Vulcan Park and MuseumRating 4.7 out of 5 , 13 Reviews· Museum Weddings (13)
Park Crest Event FacilityRating 4.9 out of 5 , 19 Reviews· Banquet Halls (19)
Cove Acre FarmsRating 5 out of 5 , 2 Reviews· Barn & Farm Weddings (2)
Rustic Pine FarmsRating 4.8 out of 5 , 11 Reviews· Barn & Farm Weddings (11)
The Barn at Shady LaneRating 4.9 out of 5 , 81 Reviews· Barn & Farm Weddings (81)
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & SpaRating 4 out of 5 , 11 Reviews· Hotel Weddings (11)