Candid Memories Photo Booth Rentals

Florence, AL View map

Candid Memories is North Alabama's premiere company for photo booth rentals. We also serve the states of Tennessee and Mississippi. Candid Memories specializes in photo booth rentals for Weddings, Birthday Parties, School Events and Corporate Events.

We provide professional equipment & fun attendants. Candid Memories has exactly what you have been searching for: Enclosed Booths, Open Style Kiosks with Glitz Backdrops, The Red Carpet Experience, Custom Backdrops, and Green Screen. Social media stations and scrapbook services are also available. All rentals include instant prints, unlimited sessions, prop box, booth attendant and a digital copy of event photos. Candid Memories Photo Booths would love to be a part of your event. Call today!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Dance Floor
Lights
Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/16/2017
    Mary Anne was a delight to work with! Their open photobooth services are wonderful for interacting with everyone. They had so many background options and people loved the seemingly endless options for props and signs. It was so much fun to see everyone goofing off! I wanted to design my own template for the booth prints and, fortunately, I owed Photoshop (the program they use) so I was able to do it! Mary Anne worked with me to make sure my design would print correctly. I loved being able to add a personal touch to the prints! Even though we were caught up in everything on the big day, they made sure to come get my husband and I to have photobooth pictures just the two of us. I really really appreciate that! Wonderful team to work with. Thanks, Candid Memories!
    Smith Married on 06/12/2010
    The photobooth was a perfect addition to our "encore" wedding day! Our friends and family had a ball in the booth...The scrapbook idea that Doug gave me was wonderful! These will be cherised always!!
    Karen Married on 04/10/2010
    All guests really enjoyed this feature at the reception. There was a line of people waiting all evening. I thought it was a big success!

303 Heatherton Road Florence, 35633
800-473-2835
Location of (Candid Memories Photo Booth Rentals)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding