Happy Confetti Photography

Beverly Hills, CA View map

Fresh. Fun. Modern Wedding Photography with a beautiful vintage twist.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Negatives
Proofs

Lee Married on 05/16/2015
    Melissa of Happy Confetti is INSANELY talented! From the moment I saw her photos she was my #1 choice. Of course, when it came to myself I was nervous to have my photo taken so many times but she did such a great job of capturing the silliness that my husband and I share. Her style is bright, fresh and genuine. We received the photos within a month and have nearly 1300 amazing fun photos. She captures people and real emotions SO well and we LOVE everything she gave us. She also was great for our engagement photos as it got us comfortable around the camera. They were relaxed and not over-styled! She is cool, easy-going and I would HIGHLY recommend her. Truly talented!
  • User1149945 2+ years ago
    Melissa was so wonderful to work with and we could not be happier with our photos. Not only did she sit down with us before the big day and listen to our ideas and needs, she was so understanding of our family challenges. My absolutre favorite thing Melissa did for us was lots of photos taken super close together of our ceremony. We did not have a videographer and truly didn't need one. She gets every single second of your special day. She takes gorgeous photos and you never even know she's there.
    Melissa, thank you so much for being apart of our wedding day and giving us the gift of amzing pictures that I know we will treasure forever.
    Please use Melissa and Happy Confetti Photography. You won't regret it!!!!
    Andrea Married on 05/26/2012
    Melissa is amazing, plain and simple. She has a raw talent. Her ability to capture every precious moment of our wedding through the soft and romantic vantage point of her camera lens made her an invaluable part of our day! I absolutely TREASURE our wedding photos and look forward to inviting her to capture future benchmarks in my husband and my life together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Mark & Melissa
    18 photos · 06/21/2015

Beverly Hills, 90210
7209826864
Location of (Happy Confetti Photography)

Happy Confetti Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Happy Confetti Photography offer?

Happy Confetti Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Happy Confetti Photography offer?

Happy Confetti Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Happy Confetti Photography offer for wedding events?

Happy Confetti Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Happy Confetti Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Happy Confetti Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding