Hap Abraham Catering

5520 Miller Avenue, Omaha, NE 68127 Map · Phone number

About Hap Abraham Catering

We are a full catering service that can arrange your whole event from start to finish. We would be happy to meet with you concerning upcoming events.

Follow Hap Abraham Catering on

• Family Traditions BBQ & Sweets Catering
  • Upstream Catering
  • Catering Creations

34 Reviews for Hap Abraham Catering

• Allie

Allie · Married on 09/12/2020

Great food!

Their food was delicious and they were very responsive!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent service and food! Nothing but compliments

Chad was a pleasure to work with! We loved the food from Abraham and had a lovely setup for our wedding reception. The food selection is great. We had a charcuterie setup for cocktail hour that we heard was wonderful. Bar services were outstanding as well-special mention goes out to Doug.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Maddy · Married on 12/29/2018

Something for Everyone!

When we chose to have our reception at The Paxton, we were happy to hear who the caterer would be. We have only amazing experiences with Abraham Catering! They do everything from small events, such as our backyard engagement brunch, to large wedding receptions. They are incredibly easy to work with! You can either do a personal tasting in which you choose which dishes you'd like to try before the big day, or you can go to a larger group tasting that is set up buffet style with tons of options to try. I knew I wanted a vegan dinner option for the reception as many of my family and friends are vegan. They gladly came up with different ideas for me to choose. They even let me (the bride) have my own special meal, as I'm not quite a vegan, but I don't eat meat either. Truly, it doesn't matter what food you decide to have them serve, rest assured that it is ALL delicious!

Sent on 01/11/2019

• 5520 Miller Avenue Omaha, NE, 68127 See on map
    Location of (Hap Abraham Catering)