5520 Miller Avenue, Omaha, NE 68127 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Hap Abraham Catering

We are a full catering service that can arrange your whole event from start to finish. We would be happy to meet with you concerning upcoming events.

Follow Hap Abraham Catering on

32 Reviews for Hap Abraham Catering

Maddy · Married on 12/29/2018

Something for Everyone!

When we chose to have our reception at The Paxton, we were happy to hear who the caterer would be. We have only amazing experiences with Abraham Catering! They do everything from small events, such as our backyard engagement brunch, to large wedding receptions. They are incredibly easy to work with! You can either do a personal tasting in which you choose which dishes you'd like to try before the big day, or you can go to a larger group tasting that is set up buffet style with tons of options to try. I knew I wanted a vegan dinner option for the reception as many of my family and friends are vegan. They gladly came up with different ideas for me to choose. They even let me (the bride) have my own special meal, as I'm not quite a vegan, but I don't eat meat either. Truly, it doesn't matter what food you decide to have them serve, rest assured that it is ALL delicious!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Joan

Joan Logan · Married on 11/08/2018

The food was delicious and the service was excellent!

Nancy Jaeck at Abraham Catering is amazing! She helped us with our venue as well as with our catering order. She is so friendly and helpful! The food was delicious and the service was excellent!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2016

The best decision we made. Almost a month later, we are still receiving compliments on food. We loved working with Hap – they allowed us to bring in our family for our tasting and every bite was delicious.

Their team was incredible, too. I am just one happy bride all around!

Sent on 10/28/2016