3023 S 83rd Plaza, Omaha, NE 68124 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About All Inclusive Catering

LET US PLAN AND CATER THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS...

Since 2000, when I catered my friend's wedding reception, bringing happiness to large and small groups alike through my cooking has become my passion.

My main goal when I started All Inclusive Catering was to offer amazing food to any amount of guests at an affordable rate. I try to go above and beyond my client's expectations every time.

I handle groups from 10 to 500 and more if you need! I have a very extensive menu that covers my 20 years in many different kitchens around Omaha.

I bring a relaxed professionalism to your event. I take the stress away for you so you can enjoy your event!

I specialize in planning and catering wedding receptions. From menu planning, to setup, to the reception, we offer a full service wedding package that includes everything from your refreshments to appetizers to full multi-course meals or buffets. Elegant or Casual, whatever style you like. With my wide range of food, I can satisfy any taste!

Follow All Inclusive Catering on

1 User photo

All Inclusive Catering 1
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

If I could tell literally everyone about Matt for their wedding or special event, I would!! He is THE BEST and so is all of his food! Matt recently catered our 300 person wedding with an incredible plated meal. I have gotten sooooo many compliments about how amazing the food was!! Matt was a joy to work with and was extremely flexible and accommodating, even when I couldn't make up my mind about meal choices! Matt and his team were willing to travel an hour and a half out to our venue in Iowa and he even made a trip to check out the venue before the event! I cannot say enough good things about Matt and All Inclusive Catering. Definitely try his stuffed mushrooms too - they are my FAVORITE!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

We were so excited to book Matt Ziskey with All Inclusive Catering for our dinner buffet after we had a tasting with him. Matt made us full sized portions of all the hot food we requested, and it was amazing! Everything showed up at the reception exactly as we had it at our tasting, and our guests all loved the food. We had some leftovers, and it even reheated well! Get the garlic mashed potatoes – seriously!

Sent on 05/11/2018

shelby · Married on 10/14/2017

Let me just start off with- our food was AMAZING. We did appetizers through him as well. Matt was so easy to work with through the entire planning process. He always responded promptly to all of my emails. Our guests were so surprised how fast the guests (450 of them) made it through the buffet lines. Our leftovers were packaged up for us to take home and Matt checked in with us before leaving! Food was delicious, service was amazing, can’t say enough how great it was to work with them!

Sent on 11/06/2017

All Inclusive Catering Pricing

All Inclusive Catering Price Rates

All Inclusive Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 9.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Limited Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Inclusive Catering 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Prairie Crossing Vineyard and Winery
    Prairie Crossing Vineyard and Winery Winery Weddings

All Inclusive is simply "all inclusive". They went completely above and beyond a caterer's normal duties and were such a joy to work with for the few hours we got to spend with them. Not to mention, their food is INCREDIBLE. Be sure to get Matt's famous mashed potatoes! We will be recommending them to all couples we encounter for years to come.

• 3023 S 83rd Plaza Omaha, 68124 See on map