All Inclusive Catering

Omaha, NE View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

LET US PLAN AND CATER THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS...

Since 2000, when I catered my friend's wedding reception, bringing happiness to large and small groups alike through my cooking has become my passion.

My main goal when I started All Inclusive Catering was to offer amazing food to any amount of guests at an affordable rate. I try to go above and beyond my client's expectations every time.

I handle groups from 10 to 500 and more if you need! I have a very extensive menu that covers my 20 years in many different kitchens around Omaha.

I bring a relaxed professionalism to your event. I take the stress away for you so you can enjoy your event!

I specialize in planning and catering wedding receptions. From menu planning, to setup, to the reception, we offer a full service wedding package that includes everything from your refreshments to appetizers to full multi-course meals or buffets. Elegant or Casual, whatever style you like. With my wide range of food, I can satisfy any taste!

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$22

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$15

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$15

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$9

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Limited Bar
House Beer
House Wine
House Liquor
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Italian
Latin American
Mexican
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware

1 User photo

• Cassidy
    Cassidy L. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have asked for a better meal

People will not stop ranting and raving about how amazing the food was! From appetizers to main dish everyone was loving it. Matt was super easy to work with and you can tell he is passionate about his food. His team was beyond professional and was very helpful.
  • Dana
    Dana C. Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Decision we made was this Caterer!!

Look no further! Matt does it all and so well! I was very nervous choosing a caterer for my Daughter's wedding as food is such a big part of the experience! Everything was top notch from the appetizers to the late night snack. Hands down the Best!!!!!
    Sonia S. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Food and service were amazing!

Chef Matt was very responsive in communication with us in planning my daughter's wedding reception meal. The food was delicious! We have guests that are still telling us that the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding! We had the stuffed pesto chicken and prime rib, along with green beans almandine and garlic mashed potatoes. Each bite was amazing! Matt's servers were kind and professional! All Inclusive Catering played a big role in making our reception successful and memorable! Thanks!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

All Inclusive Catering 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Prairie Crossing Vineyard and Winery Prairie Crossing Vineyard and Winery Winery Weddings

All Inclusive is simply "all inclusive". They went completely above and beyond a caterer's normal duties and were such a joy to work with for the few hours we got to spend with them. Not to mention, their food is INCREDIBLE. Be sure to get Matt's famous mashed potatoes! We will be recommending them to all couples we encounter for years to come.

3023 S 83rd Plaza Omaha, 68124
Location of (All Inclusive Catering)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding