3023 S 83rd Plaza, Omaha, NE 68124 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About All Inclusive Catering

LET US PLAN AND CATER THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS...

Since 2000, when I catered my friend's wedding reception, bringing happiness to large and small groups alike through my cooking has become my passion.

My main goal when I started All Inclusive Catering was to offer amazing food to any amount of guests at an affordable rate. I try to go above and beyond my client's expectations every time.

I handle groups from 10 to 500 and more if you need! I have a very extensive menu that covers my 20 years in many different kitchens around Omaha.

I bring a relaxed professionalism to your event. I take the stress away for you so you can enjoy your event!

I specialize in planning and catering wedding receptions. From menu planning, to setup, to the reception, we offer a full service wedding package that includes everything from your refreshments to appetizers to full multi-course meals or buffets. Elegant or Casual, whatever style you like. With my wide range of food, I can satisfy any taste!

Follow All Inclusive Catering on

1 User photo

All Inclusive Catering 1

Kari T · Married on 08/03/2019

Spectacular!

Matt was absolutely incredible! We had two tastings with him and both times he served us full size portions and enough to take home to feed us a couple more times. We had so many compliments on our food at our daughters wedding, some even said it's the BEST food they've EVER had at a wedding! Matt was so patient and easy to work with and when we had a bartender not show up, Matt didn't hesitate and jumped right in to help out. We will absolutely hire Matt and his staff again for our other kids' weddings!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Libby

Libby · Married on 08/25/2018

If I could tell literally everyone about Matt for their wedding or special event, I would!! He is THE BEST and so is all of his food! Matt recently catered our 300 person wedding with an incredible plated meal. I have gotten sooooo many compliments about how amazing the food was!! Matt was a joy to work with and was extremely flexible and accommodating, even when I couldn't make up my mind about meal choices! Matt and his team were willing to travel an hour and a half out to our venue in Iowa and he even made a trip to check out the venue before the event! I cannot say enough good things about Matt and All Inclusive Catering. Definitely try his stuffed mushrooms too - they are my FAVORITE!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2018

We were so excited to book Matt Ziskey with All Inclusive Catering for our dinner buffet after we had a tasting with him. Matt made us full sized portions of all the hot food we requested, and it was amazing! Everything showed up at the reception exactly as we had it at our tasting, and our guests all loved the food. We had some leftovers, and it even reheated well! Get the garlic mashed potatoes – seriously!

Sent on 05/11/2018

All Inclusive Catering Pricing

All Inclusive Catering Price Rates

All Inclusive Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 22.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 15.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 9.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Limited Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Inclusive Catering 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Prairie Crossing Vineyard and Winery
    Prairie Crossing Vineyard and Winery Winery Weddings

All Inclusive is simply "all inclusive". They went completely above and beyond a caterer's normal duties and were such a joy to work with for the few hours we got to spend with them. Not to mention, their food is INCREDIBLE. Be sure to get Matt's famous mashed potatoes! We will be recommending them to all couples we encounter for years to come.

• 3023 S 83rd Plaza Omaha, 68124 See on map