address, Roseville, CA 95747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Hannah Quitugua Photography

Hannah Quitugua is a California-based destination wedding and elopement photographer specializing in capturing authentic moments for modern, edgy, and adventurous couples who want their photography experience to mean more.

10% of your session fee for all wedding and elopement packages will be donated in your name to one of six California non-profits benefitting Black lives.

I offer customizable wedding and elopement packages tailored to the unique budget, needs, and desires of each and every couple I work with – because every couple deserves their big day to be captured authentically and genuinely.

Follow Hannah Quitugua Photography on
biker 5874 51 1969359 160338885817307

2 Reviews for Hannah Quitugua Photography

• Kristina

Kristina S. · Married on 06/13/2020

Last minute hero! She saved the day

Hannah is just the best person ever! 1 week before my wedding my photographer canceled on me. Hannah was willing to be there for my wedding and to agree to the price and package that my previous photographer and I had agreed to. She was so sweet and went above and beyond. Definitely was the perfect choice for capturing my special day

Sent on 09/08/2020

Hannah Quitugua Photography Pricing

Hannah Quitugua Photography Price Rates

Hannah Quitugua Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Team of Hannah Quitugua Photography

Hannah Quitugua

Hannah Quitugua

Owner & Photographer

Hi, I’m Hannah. A Northern California native, born and raised, with a love of adventure and an eye for capturing authentic moments among modern, edgy couples.

I fell in love with photography in high school when I got my hands on a DSLR for the very first time. I held the camera up to my eyes, and from that moment on - I was hooked. I was drawn to photography for its ability to express, feeling and emotion in the stillness of a moment.

I graduated from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in 2017 with a degree in Political Science and a focus on Global Politics.

It was in college that I found myself beginning to develop my own beliefs and values, and with it came a voice to fight.

I never went into college with the intention of working in politics after, but rather to soak up knowledge about the world around me. And that’s what I did. I learned about issues that matter to me. And how my voice can be used as an agent for change. As a photographer, I know that my platform is wide.

I have always aimed to make an impact with the art that I create. To tell a story and not just to create a pretty image. That's why I donate 10% of every wedding to local Black non-profits.

I aspire to create an environment within my business where everyone can feel safe, comfortable, and authentically true to who they are. I will use my platform to promote inclusivity, awareness, and change.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address Roseville, CA, 95747 See on map
    916-252-5836 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hannah Quitugua Photography)