202 Geary Rd S, Bristol, VT 05443 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,500
Availability Check your date

About Hannah Photography

We are Jacob and Megan Hannah, a husband and wife photography team. Influenced by a background in photojournalism, we strive to make beautiful and creative photographs that tell the story of your day. We blend a creative style of photography with a documentary approach towards capturing real and candid moments.

Follow Hannah Photography on

jackson gore inn okemo vermont wedding photographe
1e0f9edfd915bafe 1490132342537 inn at mountain view farm vermont wedding photog
inn at mountain view farm vermont wedding photogra
lincoln vermont wedding photographer 03
Hannah Photography
trapp family lodge stowe vermont wedding photograp
the ponds at bolton vermont wedding photographer 0

Hannah Photography 1
Hannah Photography 2
Hannah Photography 3

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2018

I cannot recommend Hannah Photography enough. Not only are the photographs from our wedding spectacular, but Megan and Jacob were incredible to work with. They captured every moment in the most stunning way and always made us feel at ease. They moved through the day so perfectly and made sure to photograph every moment from the most important aspects of the ceremony to the candid dance shots. We loved every minute of working with them and would give them more than 5 stars if we could!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Amy · Married on 10/12/2017

Jacob and Megan are absolutely amazing!! I HIGHLY recommend Hannah Photography!
    Right from the beginning, they were extremely responsive and I loved the idea of a husband and wife team being a part of our wedding day. One thing I REALLY appreciated was that they checked in numerous times, including a few days before the wedding to just let me know that everything was all set and they would see me at this time and this location on the wedding day. You have no idea how nice that was! They were actually our only vendor that did that, I had to check in with all our other vendors and make sure everything was all set. With Jacob and Megan, I never had to worry about a thing.
    Their photos are SO stunning. My husband and I loved that they are documentary style photographers, but they also got every single photo that we requested in a timely manner. We were even able to make it to our cocktail hour which was great! Jacob and Megan were also non-intrusive, we didn't even notice them even, though they were everywhere throughout the day, capturing every special moment. When we got our wedding video is actually when I noticed Jacob and Megan subtly. They would capture one moment and rush over to a different area to get different angles. This showed me how truly hardworking they are and how much they care about every photo that they took. Creative, gorgeous, breathtaking photos were the result. I've had family members tell me that they are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen.
    Jacob and Megan are not only incredibly talented and hardworking photographers, they are genuinely kind, good people. I could not be happier that we found them!!
    Megan and Jacob are not your typical wedding photographers, they are on another level. Thank you SOOO much Megan and Jacob for our amazing wedding photos that we will cherish forever!! The photos bring tears to my eyes every time I look at them. I cannot speak highly enough about Megan and Jacob. They are truly the best!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Hannah Photography 4

Arielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Megan and Jacob are absolutely the best - they exceeded our expectations in every way. They are professional, creative, incredibly hard working, and as an added bonus, are lovely to be around.

We booked them a little over a year before the wedding and despite it being such a long time away, they continued to check in with us to get to know us better and to help us with any questions or concerns that might have come up.

On the wedding day we hardly noticed them at all and yet they managed to capture every special, intimate, and hilarious moment that occurred. Prior to the wedding we had discussed the list of people we wanted photographs with, they made sure to have that list on hand and checked them all off before the end of cocktail hour. During the reception, they blended right in and captured each moment in a unique and heartfelt way. The only time we noticed them was when they came to bring us outside so they could get an incredible silhouette photograph of us in front of the full moon - which has become our favorite picture of the night!

Going through the gallery of photographs was like reliving the whole day over again. They have a documentary style of shooting that captured the emotion of the day in way that will help us remember this day and that feeling forever. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Hannah Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• Trapp Family Lodge
    Trapp Family Lodge Banquet Halls

Megan and Jacob make such a great team together! They make even a rainy day at the lodge look gorgeous!

• Jennifer Perellie Makeup
    Jennifer Perellie Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I am always thrilled when I know I will be working with Hannah Weddings. Hannah Weddings produces exceptionally beautiful, creative images and are extremely professional and knowledgeable in their craft. Jacob and Megan are also kind, wonderful people to be around. I highly recommend Hannah Weddings!

• 202 Geary Rd S Bristol, 05443 See on map