1104 Forest Dale Rd, Brandon, VT 05733 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700

About Paul Gamba Photography

Your wedding day is incomparably yours. Because your celebration is like no other, getting to know you is very important. I want to not only learn about your big day but about the journey that brought you here. It allows me to create a look that is solely yours, reflecting your unique love and personalities. I love telling the story of your day looking from the inside out, I'm one of the family you've known all this time (even though we just met).

A wonderful way to start is through an engagement photo session. During this time together I am able to get a wonderful sense of who you are as a couple and it allows us time face to face to discuss and plan the look of your wedding photography. The photos from this session can be used for any wedding and save the date announcements, as well as photos for your wedding day guest book or beautiful gallery prints for your rehearsal dinner of party.

On the day of your wedding time truly does stand still, that is why you will have me for the entire day. Some of the most memorable moments happen when no one is looking, and its my job to capture them. Be it pre-wedding "First Looks" or end of the night last dances, I'll be there

All packages include a custom flash drive containing all final images with usage rights. All final images will also be hosted on line for you and your family and friends to enjoy and order prints.

Additional options include, but are not limited to:

- Engagement photo session
- 2nd photographer
- photography for the rehearsal dinner or party
- photography for the next morning brunch

Elopement Packages are also available

Every wedding is customized to better suit your unique needs, lets talk for a little to go over some more details (its ok if you don't have it all planed yet) then I can give you a better idea of pricing.

I am now booking for 2020 weddings and I still have several dates available for Fall and Winter 2019.

ToniannJustin54
KristaMike5

Paul Gamba Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1104 Forest Dale Rd Brandon, 05733 See on map