Hannah Mire Photography

Baton Rouge, LA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Based out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Hannah Mire Photography is a wedding photographer with an eye for detail. Owner, Hannah strives to capture every emotionally filled moment of each soon-to-be weds affair with style and grace. Specializing in romantic, passionate, and natural photos of all couples and their loved ones, Hannah Mire Photography makes sure the little moments don't go unnoticed. Additionally, utilizing a contemporary style, she is determined to help clients remember their day forever.

Hannah Mire Photography is happy to travel to any destination and provides a second photographer to ensure that every magical moment is safely stored. Whether couples desire an engagement photoshoot or a trash-the-dress session, this photographer will ensure that clients have a fun and comfortable experience from start to finish. Couples can receive their high-resolution images in digital files, prints, albums, canvases as well as thank-you cards.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Leyna
    Leyna W. Married on 08/19/2021

What a great experience!

Hannah is so much fun to work with and makes the entire process a breeze!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 02/01/2019

Best wedding photographer!

If you are looking for a laid back, personable, incredibly talented wedding photographer – look no further! We cannot express just how wonderful our experience was with Hannah. She took the time to get to know us both as individuals as well as a couple and it truly shows in her work. She took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos, and not only are they all gorgeous shots, but she captured both my husband and I’s personalities perfectly! On wedding day, she made what could have been a hectic and stress filled day completely carefree and ran the show to ensure we had every possible shot we could ever want. Now we have stunning wedding portraits, but more importantly we have hundreds of photos of us, our family and our friends enjoying the day! Hiring Hannah was one of our best choices in wedding planning, she was everything we could’ve hoped for and more!

Hannah Mire Photography's reply:

Y'all's wedding was such a blast! And still the coldest engagement session I've shot to date! But all worth it, because I now get to see your beautiful family grow and document every milestone :)
    Michelle S. Married on 09/15/2018

My Wedding with Hannah

First off, she is FANTASTIC! She was so easy to work with, listened to the certain details I was looking for and had great ideas of her own! Beautiful pictures for a beautiful day! Hannah is sweet and very easy to communicate with and I highly recommend her!!!

Hannah Mire Photography's reply:

I had so much fun shooting y'all's wedding! Cutest cowboy boot-wearing bride I've ever seen! Thank you so much for choosing me and the review!

Real Weddings

Team

Hannah Mire
Hannah Mire
Boss Lady

I am a one woman show (unless a second shooter is requested). I am photographer, planner, marketer, and editer. And I love every second of it!

13112 sugar bowl avenue Baton Rouge, LA, 70814

Will respond anytime!
Location of (Hannah Mire Photography)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding