14500 E 14th St, San Leandro, CA 94578 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Hand in Hand Production

Hand in Hand Production is a professional portrait, wedding photography, and videography team based in San Leandro, California. Kate and Cliff, the owners and founders of the service, specialize in the creation of images that are natural, romantic, and timeless. Hand in Hand Production has a genuine love for the capturing of people’s intimate stories and photographs wedding pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners.

This San-Leandro-based photography and videography service has a naturally artistic eye and skilfully photographs every client’s special occasion in a cinematic style, telling the story of their big day in a way that truly represents their personalities. Kate and Cliff strive to provide a convenient service, allowing you to avail of additional hours, liability insurance, and one-event-per-day. Hand in hand Production provides the following videography services:

• Drone footage

5 Reviews for Hand in Hand Production

1 User photo

Alsu Sabirova · Married on 12/18/2019

Wonderful!

Me and my husband Ravi were very lucky to have Hand in Hand Production for our little City Hall wedding. Cliff was very easy to work with. He was quick in response, easy and professional in communication.
    The most amazing part is that he understood our idea of a wedding video completely! We wanted a candid, very real video that shows our true connection versus posing.
    He made us very comfortable so that we had no problem being ourselves.

The video came out so loving! Me and all our family cry each time we watch it.

We are very grateful to Hand in Hand Production for this magical memory.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/25/2019

chao · Married on 07/28/2019

AMAZING photographer and videographer in SF bay area

Words can not express my appreciation enough to Kate & Cliff! We are extremely glad that we choose them to capture our big day. We communicated all the details before the wedding and they even give us many helpful advice. They arrive one hour earlier in the morning to ensure our wedding go smoothly without being affected by SF Marathon and bad traffic on that day. They are great at directing us to get the best photos as well as capturing the real stories on the big day. We even can not believe that we received the 1 min trailer video in the evening right after the wedding day. EVERYONE LOVES IT! Later we choose 60 pictures for touch up but I even can't choose as every pic is perfect even without touch up!
    Not only the fantastic photo and videos but also the fantastic experience with them! I could not asked for more with a wedding photographer and videographer. My husband and I consider them 10 stars!!! I strongly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Shawna Carnation · Married on 07/09/2019

Best ever...

So I can't say enough for Kate and Cliff. First off they are extremely kind and wonderful to work with. They made sure they hit on all the details to make our special day perfect. Even our photographer commented on how professional they were and how they had top notch equipment. BUT.... they not only did a good job, they did SPECTACULAR WORK and an amazing job, all our friends said they cried when they saw just our 1 min teaser video. Our venue owner was so impressed as well with them.. I cant express how happy I am we went with them. when choosing a videographer, there was so much to choose from and so many are so so over priced.. Kate and Cliff were priced just right and I feel like we received over the top quality work. I would use them again in a heart beat. So worth it... I watch my video over and over and just love what they did.. They captured so much love and happiness that every time you watch it you feel like you are still there. I knew the day was going to fly by and I wasn't going to get to see myself get married and they captured all this for me.. So happy to see myself being married on this special day.. Everyone who watched our 1 min teaser video said it was like watching a movie trailer, so quality... LOVE LOVE LOVE!! You will not go wrong with using Hand in Hand Production. Highly recommend... Go check out our video on youtube and you decide... :)

Sent on 10/09/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hand in Hand Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1975
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2975
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 14500 E 14th St San Leandro, CA, 94578 See on map
    2096910770 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Hand in Hand Production)