Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number

About Hana Willow Design

Welcome to our floral preservation and alternative floral art shop! We would love to create a memorable piece of floral art for you, that will last forever.

Grown from a full floral event design background, we understand that each client, wedding, and event are unique in their own right. We are a team of creative and unique individuals with a passion for innovation, design, and of course...flowers!

Location is never a problem for us! For Bouquet Preservation, you can ship us your bouquet just after your wedding, and we will ship the final artwork piece anywhere in the U.S. For our Alternative Floral Arts, we can ship your florals anywhere!

Contact us to discuss your vision, or we'll help you create one!

Follow Hana Willow Design on

Hana Willow Design 5
Hana Willow Design 6
Hana Willow Design 7

Allison · Married on 03/03/2018

I just loved Carrie at Hana Willow. I am so thrilled with the way my piece came out. I was so excited about my wedding flowers and I'm so happy that I will have them forever. Carrie worked so closely with me to make my design perfect and changed it to make it exactly what I wanted. She was SO NICE and accommodating. I love my artwork, it's stunning and I could not be happier. Your wedding may only be one day but this is a lovely memory that you will have forever.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jes · Married on 01/20/2018

Carrie and her team were a pleasure to work with! They picked up my flowers the morning after my wedding and communicated with me throughout the whole process. Carrie sent me drafts and let me make changes to my final product and that it was delivered to my home a few months after the wedding. I'd highly recommend them to others. The final product is beautiful and made with high quality materials!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Hana Willow Design 8

Liz · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot recommend Hana Willow Design enough! If you are spending thousands of dollars on flowers for your wedding, preserving your flowers and turning it into art is 100% worth it! The people at Hana Willow are friendly, professional, accommodating, and make beautiful pieces of art. If you are questioning whether or not you want to preserve your flowers, please do and you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Hana Willow Design FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design
  • What items are available? Plants & Flowers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Month+
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Floral Preservation
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns

• Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts
    Valleygreen Flowers & Gifts Wedding Florists

We love working with Hana Willow Designs. It is great having a solution for brides that would like to keep a memento of their bouquet. They do wonderfully creative work.

• Philadelphia See on map
    We are an all custom bouquet preservation shop. Contact us any time via email, and we'll respond very quickly! We can ship final artwork anywhere in the U.S., so location is no worry to us!