1236 S Highway 66, Morgan, UT 84050 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $1,200

About Halie West Photography

Halie West Photography is an adventurous wedding and elopement photography company based out of Morgan, Utah. Halie, the owner and lead photographer behind this passionate business, loves to work with “wanderers who are wild at heart.” She believes that your love story is an adventure, and she can't wait to tell it through her gorgeous images. Halie West Photography looks forward to capturing the moments that make you smile.

This full-service photographer uses a natural style to photograph couples' day as authentically as possible. Her goal is for you to look back at your photos, and remember the love you shared for each other on your special day. Whether you're planning on saying “I do” in a church, or on a mountaintop, Halie will be there for you. She offers couples multiple packages to choose from, based on their individual needs and desires. Each package she offers includes six hours of coverage, digital files, an online gallery with printing rights, and high-resolution images. You'll also receive consultation and planning assistance, as well as a discounted adventure session. Halie only shoots one wedding per day, in order to give you the time and attention you deserve. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • Prints
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Areas Covered
Halie West Photography is based out of Utah, but is available for destination weddings nationwide. Nearby areas she has frequently photographed weddings in, include:

• Arizona

Beautiful bride and groom
Beautiful bride and groom
Beach walks
Beach walks
Kavita + brenden just married!
Kavita + brenden just married!
Love on the ocean
shannon jeff 8 of 51 51 1047005

1 Reviews for Halie West Photography

Kavita R · Married on 06/28/2018

Fantastic!

I met Halie at my undergrad university and I always appreciated her photography of the athletic teams on campus. I reached out to her to photograph our wedding and Halie was a great photographer. She took time out to meet with us twice before the wedding. The first time was just to get to know us and our story. The second time was at the venue so she could get an idea of what the layout was like and we were also able to tell her some of the photos we really wanted. Halie was there early on the day of the wedding. She got pictures of me getting ready and also pictures of my husband and his groomsmen. We did first look pictures on the coast which came out beautifully. The ceremony and reception were also captured well! We also chose to go around to tables to get pictures with all our guests during dinner. She sent us a few photos within the week so we had some to share; and we received all the photos within about a month. Halie was able to capture all the special moments of our day! And for a first time wedding photography gig, it was a great job! We highly recommended Halie for your wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Halie West Photography's reply:

Thank you Kavita! You and Brendan's wedding day was so beautiful just like your story that I was so honored to tell. I'm so grateful that you hired me and shared your special day with me!

Halie West Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Prints

• 1236 S Highway 66 Morgan, UT, 84050 See on map
    Location of (Halie West Photography)