Haley Manning Photography

Greenville, NC View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

Haley Manning Photography is based in Greenville, North Carolina, but serves all of NC and beyond. Haley, owner and head photographer, specializes in capturing the "real" and telling the story of her couples through her images. She has a passion for connecting with people and turning their time together into a memory capture on camera, rather than just snapping a photo. Haley's style of photography is genuine and intentional. She desires to work with couples who value the raw, intimate moments and who want their story documented just the way it happens, unposed and real.

Haley Manning Photography offers wedding collections that can be customized to fit the need of every individual couple. Haley offers a personal booking consultation with every couple to diagnose what each couple values and build an individualized package for every wedding. Haley offers several wedding collections that include an engagement session, bridal portraits, wedding day photo booth rental, and continuous wedding day photography coverage.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Caitlyn
    Caitlyn K. Married on 11/30/2019

Forever Thankful

Choosing a photographer can be a scary process especially when you find them on social media. All you have is there photographs, reviews and word of mouth. I happened to discover Haley through Instagram and loved the aesthetic of her photos. They were light and airy; just what I was looking for. When reaching out to choose her as my photographer, I didn鈥檛 know what I was signing up for. Our engagement session and wedding were truly special! I knew I wanted my puppy, Nala to be a part of both days and Haley went above and beyond. She captured our little family and true love in every photo. If you have a vision in mind, Haley will be sure to capture that vision no matter what!
    Her personality is uplifting, caring and dedicated. You can tell she truly wants to capture every timeless moment. Haley was our wedding photographer but has grown into a friend since then! I am truly thankful for her coming into our loves!

Haley Manning Photography's reply:

Awe Caitlyn I loved your wedding day so much! You and Oggie are such a sweet couple and I absolutely love that you two have become client turned friends!
    Lauren W. Married on 08/10/2019

Haley Manning Wedding and engagement shoot!

Haley was nothing short of amazing. She did our engagement and wedding day photography. She made our engagement shoot so fun for two awkward in front of the camera people! With our wedding, Haley was amazing. She captured some of my now favorite moments and even came to the rescue when my flower girl burnt her hand on a curling wand.馃ぃ She was very professional but makes you feel like you鈥檝e been friends forever with how comfortable she makes it!! Definitely recommend! She even had a few options ready for me to be able to post the same night of our wedding!!

Haley Manning Photography's reply:

Loved spending your wedding day with you two! You guys were so much fun and laid back the entire day! I'll always remember your special day!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/25/2016

She's so FUN!

My session was a gorgeous spring session that I would not have had without Haley! She was a BLAST to work with! So fun, and made me feel relaxed with the camera. We had some windy shots that she used to her advantage and I am so grateful for her talent. She is truly amazing!!!

Haley Manning Photography's reply:

Loved your bridal session so much! You were absolutely stunning!! Not to mention that wind blowing your veil was PERFECT!!

Real Weddings

• Ethan & Brittani
    51 photos 路 05/02/2020

address Greenville, NC, 27858

Office Hours: Mon - Thurs 8am-5pm Friday 8am-11am
Location of (Haley Manning Photography)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding