Halee Betzner Photography

Kokomo, IN View map
    Meghan Married on 08/05/2017
    Halee is a true artist! She uses film and always catches those "perfect moment" shots. Her use of film is one of the main reasons I originally chose her- her pictures are unique and beautiful. She guides and helps you to feel comfortable during your photo shoots. I would definitely recommend doing engagement sessions in order to really get to know Halee and to know your couple style. She is very flexible with weather changes and can really work into your personal schedule. Also, we had a very big bridal party- 22 people- and she was still able to get great shots with that many people- even when the groomsmen were already in party mode!! Everyone is obsessed with how our photos turned out!!!
    Savannah Married on 10/01/2016
    Halee is a wonderful photographer and so fun to work with! She responded to me quickly and was always kind about answering any questions I had.
  • User2193014 2+ years ago
    My date was very popular so I had to quickly make a decision regarding photographers. But Halee was amazing! I have only seen two of our actual wedding photos so far but they are both absolutely stunning. We had bridal portraits done with her and they are beautiful so I can only imagine the rest of the wedding photos will be amazing as well. Halee was great to work with and she managed our families very well during the family portraits. I would recommend her to everyone!

Kokomo
Location of (Halee Betzner Photography)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding