56659 HWY 62 Suite D, Yucca Valley, CA 92284 Map · Phone number

About Hair Design by Christine

Hair Design by Christine, based in Yucca Valley, California, is a company that provides beauty services throughout the area. Christine is a licensed cosmetologist of over four years, and she is passionate about making clients look uniquely beautiful on their wedding day. Christine is enthusiastic about simply being a part of each client’s wedding, and she offers exceptional service for all occasions.

Hair Design by Christina offers a number of high-quality hair and makeup services. The company’s on-site hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, and updos, while its makeup services include airbrush makeup, natural makeup, eye makeup, and contour makeup, as well as fake lashes. Additionally, the company provides services including:

• Consultations

img20171120090316026
img20171120085517573

2 Reviews for Hair Design by Christine

Mary · Married on 11/06/2017

I really appreciate how Christine always takes her time and ensures I love my look. My hair is always just the way I like it, and my makeup is meticulous down to the last detail. I won't be going anywhere else.

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Hiring Christine was easily one of the *best* decisions I made in planning my wedding! I knew from our first conversation that she understood exactly the rustic, elegant, boho-luxe vibe I was looking to create and the images I saw of her work gave me confidence that I would love the finished look. Her pricing is more than fair especially for the quality and skill she provides, but in addition to being a terrific value, she was also amazingly flexible and accommodating to a number of schedule changes on my end. She was extremely professional and able to work around my shifting timeline while still managing to make the time to get every detail exactly right. She recreated the images I provided flawlessly and then when I decided at the last minute I wanted slight changes, she was able to adjust until I had precisely what I wanted. I've honestly never felt more beautiful in my life, and the compliments I received on my hair and makeup were overwhelming. My two bridesmaids were similarly thrilled with her work and she's also just a genuine pleasure! Her with calm, grounded energy and focused skills put me fully at ease in the chair and in her hands. I would absolutely love to work with her again and can recommend her without reservation. She's wonderful!

Hair Design by Christine FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Chrissy Gilmartin Photography
    Chrissy Gilmartin Photography Wedding Photographers

Christine and her team are flawless when it comes to insuring that not only are our brides looking GORGEOUS and photo ready, but more importantly she works quickly and efficiently to make sure that everyone is on time and ready to go for shoot time! This girl is on trend, and will definitely make you feel beautiful on one of the most important days of your life! Give her a call... You will NOT be disappointed!

• Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie
    Hair & Makeup by Tanya Marie Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christine is a great hair stylist and makeup artist. Her dedication to her craft shows and she is always enthusiastic to expand her knowledge and skill set. It is wonderful to have someone to work along side in this industry and assist or get assistance with large event parties and know that everyone will be to your/her standards and exceed client expectations.

• 56659 HWY 62 Suite D Yucca Valley, California, 92284 See on map