Hair by Nicolette Cabe

Burlingame, CA View map Visit website

Hair by Nicolette Cabe is a wedding beauty service based in Martinez, California. Nicolette is a passionate individual and professional hair and makeup artist. She aims to provide a luxurious, comfortable experience to ease any stress of getting ready for the wedding client and their attendants.

Hair by Nicolette Cabe offers a wide array of services to get soon-to-be newlyweds pampered both before and on the big day. Haircutting is her specialty, and she is also skilled at coloring and various other treatments to ensure luscious locks. Having been in the beauty industry for several years, she is a talented hairstylist and makeup artist. On the wedding day, Nicolette creates bespoke looks that enhance each client’s natural features. She is delighted to get to know the wedding party to discuss their unique tastes and ensure they are happy with their style.

• Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

• I
    Ih Married on 06/25/2022

Sweetest and Most Amazing!

Nicolette is the sweetest person. She always listened to my opinions and gave me hers in the nicest way. I know very little about make up so it was very nice having someone explain how it all worked and what would be necessary for professional photos. She also helped me achieve a hairstyle that was what everyone else wanted but also a little bit me which I am very thankful for. She made me feel so pretty on my wedding day, every one gave me multiple compliments on my hair and makeup. Thank you so much Nicolette!
    Abi R. Married on 06/09/2022

Amazing!!!

Super easy to talk to and plan with! Nicolette was open to feedback after our trial and the look and hair do she gave me on my wedding say was perfection. I was so happy with her work and her awesome personality. She was super great to work with!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 03/26/2022

Wonderful hairstylist for my wedding day!

Nicolette was my hairstylist for my wedding this past Saturday and she did an incredible job on my hair and my bridesmaids’ hair. We all loved our hairstyles! I really appreciate that Nicolette was so patient and responsive with me while I tried to figure out the look I wanted on my wedding day. I was so happy with how my hair turned out. It looked beautiful all day and night! I also appreciate how comfortable she made us all feel while we were getting ready. Nicolette’s prices were very reasonable for her services and I would definitely hire her again. Thank you Nicolette!

Team

Lou Lou  Magsaysay
Lou Lou Magsaysay
Hair & Makeup Artist

My passion for beauty spreads deep in my core. I love what I do and it shows in my work and execution of services. Personal connections are vital for me and what I provide to my clientele, in salon or on location. I have a great touch, warm personality and a creative mind that will make you remember me!

I started my career in San Francisco as a Color Specialist and now I'm ready to become an all around Artist to expand my growth as a true Beauty Expert. Having been in the Beauty Industry for 7 years I am determined to make a name for myself and at the same time fulfill my big dreams and live my passion.

By the way I'm definitely not afraid to change up my look and highly encourage clients to do the same! So go ahead Be Bold, Be You, Be Beautyfull.

936 Howard Ave. Burlingame, CA, 94010

In Salon Hours: Tuesday 10am-6pm Saturday 9am-4pm Sunday 9am-4pm
Location of (Hair by Nicolette Cabe)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding