Levittown, PA 19057 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Melissa Esposito

With 16 years of experience, Melissa will make your hair perfect for your wedding day! Can accomodate any size party, with a team of talented stylists. Will provide in-salon or at any location you choose! Please email or call for more information! Melissa.Esposito@me.com or 215.630.7944 www.facebook.com/hairstylist.melissaesposito

Follow Hair by Melissa Esposito on

Hair by Melissa Esposito 1
Hair by Melissa Esposito 2
Hair by Melissa Esposito 3

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Melissa was absolutely amazing to work with! I was lucky enough to be introduced to Melissa by my mother in law a few years back, and ever since I have been driving all the way from Center City to get my hair cut by her. Before even getting engaged, I knew I wanted Melissa to do my hair styling for the wedding so naturally she was of course after I actually got engaged, we booked her immediately! She is so talented as a hair stylist, and exceeded all of my expectations the day of the wedding! We were able to have a hair trial for my mom and I at Elite Concepts prior to the wedding, and she was able to work her magic to find a look that fit both of our visions! She trialed different looks until we found the PERFECT style and look of what we wanted! The day of she arrived on time and was quick to set up! My bridal party consisted of about 13 people which included a teenager, lots of bridesmaids, parents, and two grandparents. Melissa and her assistants were able to take everyone’s vision and execute it perfectly while creating the perfect look for each person! I allowed all of my bridesmaids to choose a look that they wanted, and Melissa and her team were able to complete everyone with some time to spare! All of my girls and family members looked beautiful!! My hair along with all of the bridal party’s hair stayed throughout the entire night! Melissa is so easy to get along with and was so much fun to be with while getting ready with my girls! Julie at Made Ya Blush and Melissa were such a great team!! Melissa and her team were absolutely amazing, and I’d 100% recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

I have been getting my hair done by Melissa for many years, so it was a no-brainer to have Melissa do my hair for the most special day of my life! From planning to my hair trial to the day of the wedding, Melissa was beyond amazing. Melissa took the pictures I showed her for my hair trial and brought it to life. I could not have been happier with my hair. Melissa understands the entire wedding day/getting ready process so offered so many great suggestions on how to make the very hectic morning run perfectly smooth. Melissa and her assistants did a fantastic job on my hair as well as all of my bridesmaids. Melissa made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, and I could not have asked for anything more. I would 100% recommend Melissa!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Hair by Melissa Esposito's reply:

Aww thank you Lauren!!! It was my pleasure!!

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Melissa was spectacular! With two brides, two mothers of the bride, and two brides maids, we had high expectations and Melissa exceeded them all. She was extremely responsive to our personal design desires and we are thrilled with how we looked on our big day!! A 5 out of 5 doesn't fully capture how amazing Melissa was. We would recommend her whole heartedly.

Hair by Melissa Esposito 4
    Hair by Melissa Esposito 5
    Hair by Melissa Esposito 6
    Sent on 09/02/2017

Hair by Melissa Esposito's reply:

I loved being a part of your special day! The only thing better than a bride on her wedding day, is TWO BRIDES :-)

Hair by Melissa Esposito FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Levittown, 19057 See on map