Hair by Kaedi

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hair by Kaedi is an on-site master wedding hair stylist, operating out of Chicago, Illinois. The artist knows that choosing your beauty team for the big day can require a lot of research and trial and error. She is here to make the process as simple as possible for you. Owing to her experience working with all hairstyles and textures, she is sure to make the beauty experience a breeze on the special day.

The artist's customized hairstyling techniques, coupled with its extensive product knowledge, is what set her apart in the industry. The stylists strive to help clients and their party feel the most radiant versions of themselves before embarking on the milestone event. The stylists help to-be-weds choose the best look to incorporate with their gown and smaller details. The hair experts take the inspiration given by the client and transform it into a flawless hairstyle. On the day, Hair by Kaedi is also happy to provide a second style and touchups to ensure the newlywed feels fresh and confident all day long.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$125

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Reanna H. Married on 12/05/2021

Hands of god!!!

UM OKAY WHERE DO I BEGIN!! Kaedi is an absolute hair GOD! She has this incredible talent where every time she does my hair i am stunned! She has done my hair for every major event in my life (seriously!) I even flew her out to Mexico for my wedding, that’s how incredible she is!! Literally any hairstyle you want she can do!! She’s done crazy lollapalooza hair for me, sleek poiny tails, insane glam waves, mermaid/Greek god braids! I mean you NAME if she does it! There is no one on this earth I’ll allow to touch my hair other than Kaedi!

Oh and her personality is just the cherry on top! Sweetest, kindest most warm hearted human being on this earth!! I think it pretty obvious how much I love her lol
  • Lauren
    Lauren V. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing bridal pony!

I haired Kaedi to do my hair for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding and it looked absolutely stunning both nights! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she is professional, kind, and so fun to work with. I highly highly recommend!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 07/03/2021

Wedding Hair!

Kaedi’s talent is unmatched! Her hairstyles are unlike any other I’ve ever had. She’s professional, punctual and you will not regret hiring Kaedi for any of your hairstyle needs!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Hair by Kaedi Price Rates

Team

Kaedi Leamon
Kaedi Leamon
Master Bridal Stylist

Hi there! I'm Kaedi, master bridal and event stylist and owner of Lash Vandal Chicago. I am so grateful for the opportunity to beautify so many amazing people on their big day, rehearsals, galas, and just for life in general!

I specialize in boho braids styles, glamour waves, and overall dry styling. I am best known for my Hollywood waves. I will travel to ANY location for one person or 20!

954 W Washington Blvd Suite 110 Chicago, IL, 60607
Location of (Hair by Kaedi)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding