Knoxville, TN 37922 Map · Phone number

About Hair by Claudia Nicole

9 year professional stylist who grew up dreaming of (and overly practicing) runway, wedding and event hair. I now get to live that dream after many years spent backstage of fashion shows, photo shoots, weddings and perfecting the art of the blowout daily. I love the excitement and emotions a wedding and/or special event brings. I pride myself on the ability to flawlessly finish hair and communicate clearly with each beauty who sits in my chair. I love learning of people's stories and dreams while bringing their perfect vision to life. Customer service and communication is key with me. I promise to be prompt and cater to each client's wants, while also creating a comfortable and trusting environment for all your pampering needs.

Follow Hair by Claudia Nicole on

103466039215954811977316919113057188846706n
hbcn3

8 Reviews for Hair by Claudia Nicole

Sajen · Married on 09/10/2016

Claudia was very quick to respond, open when I was in town for a consultation, and adjusted exactly what I asked. My hair, as well as my bridesmaids and my mothers, was perfect! We all looked gorgeous and it lasted the whole night!!! Thanks so much for helping me feel like a true princess on my big day!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Logan · Married on 06/04/2016

Claudia is wonderful! She traveled to our venue so that we could be close and did not have to drive to a salon. She did 9 up-dos in just a couple of hours and everyone's hair looked great! She was very flexible and changed a few things upon request to make sure that we were all satisfied!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Claudia did a amazing job with our hair. My hair was beautiful.

Sent on 04/15/2016

• Bill Roop Photography Wedding Photographers

Look no further for your hair styling needs. I have had the honor of working several times with Claudia and I can't think of anyone I'd rather have styling the brides and wedding party that I'm photographing than her. She is amazing at what she does and always seems to keep her clients at ease and enjoying their time with her. Book her today, you wont regret it........I promise

• Emerald + Ivy Wedding Photographers

Claudia simply amazing! She is so professional and great to work with! As a photographer, I always have a schedule laid out for all the photos, and Claudia will make sure she's done in plenty of time! Not to mention, her wedding hair styling is absolutely gorgeous! You can be sure to have amazing hair on your Big Day! (and you'll want to keep going back to her afterward for your cuts/color/etc!)

• Knoxville, 37922 See on map
    Location of (Hair by Claudia Nicole)