1291 Main Street Unit 5, Chatham, MA 02633 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About HAIR Affinity

We are located approximately 1 mile from downtown Chatham - close without all the traffic and with plenty of parking.

We are a full service hair and nail salon offering coloring, highlighting, styling and cutting, wedding hair and makeup services as well as manicures and pedicures.

Follow HAIR Affinity on

• Michelle's Hair and Beauty Bridal
  • capecodglam
  • Danielle's Makeup Creations
257971577d1c7a90 610
257971577d1c7a90 610

7 Reviews for HAIR Affinity

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

Hair Affinity was amazing in so many ways and so easy to work with! Aimee and her staff of professionals made sure my bridesmaids and I looked PERFECT on my big day! Lindsay and Hailey came to our rental to do hair and makeup and it was most fun "girl" time I have had in a while. We got along so well with Lindsay and Hailey and were laughing, sharing music and honestly making the big day less stressful and more beautiful. All of us girls looked amazing, somehow my hair managed to stay put through hours of dancing.

I think the professionalism and friendliness of the staff are what makes Hair Affinity a great choice for wedding hair and makeup. I feel like I have known the staff for years and I have only been there 2-3 times.

Sent on 07/08/2018

L-O-V-E! I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Hair Affinity. I am not your typical bride, I have no freaking clue what I'm doing or what I want. I was scared to go to a salon fearing the worst kind of unapproachable people but Hair Affinity is THE BEST. They walked me through everything, asking me all about my day and what kinds of styles I thought I might like or what I definitely didn't want. We did a trial, and I cannot say enough good things about them. They're the best. I'm working with Cassidy, she's fun, upbeat and HONEST. Girl she will tell you what you want to know! They're also doing my nails and the other bridesmaids for my big day. I will recommend them to everyone I meet. BOOK HAIR AFFINITY!

Aside from all that (as if it's not enough) the salon is bright and beautiful, the rest of the staff is friendly and funny and I just had such an amazing time. I was so, so nervous about my wedding day beauty routine and they are 110% taking care of me. I love them.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Thank you so much for making us Pennsylvanians look so amazing! You girls are so talented and so much fun! Everyone looked beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

HAIR Affinity FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 95.00
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 24.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 47.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Real Weddings