12501 san jose blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32223 Map · Phone number

About Hagan Florist & Gifts

The perfect wedding: exchanging vows in the presence of your loved ones…and gorgeous, colorful flowers designed just for you. Say “I do” in a sea of vibrant color. Our flower designers can create arches, aisle runners and other decorations to make your ceremony extra special. Call or email us to set up a consultation and see what we can do to make your wedding ceremony a dream come true.

(904) 268 - 2211 or Florist@haganace.com

11 Reviews for Hagan Florist & Gifts

1 User photo

Hagan Florist & Gifts 1

Alexis · Married on 11/29/2014

Hagan Florist did an amazing job with my wedding flowers! They did EXACTLY what I wanted and even more!! The bouquets turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I was in love with them!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

I had no idea what to do when it came to ordering flowers for my wedding but a friend recommended I try Ace. I contacted Hagan Ace and made an appointment with one of the floral designers, Rick. Again, I have to stress I had no idea where to start but had an idea of what I wanted...My colors were ivory and sage and I knew I wanted to use hydrangeas since they equal about 4 roses in size and would cost less than roses...Rick was so accommodating and went over everything in great detail...When I explained what I wanted to do, he got up, went to the back and came out not a minute later with an arrangement that totally went with what I had envisioned! I knew right then and there, he would be my florist! The pew boughs, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonieres and corsages were GORGEOUS! I highly recommend Rick and his team to anyone needing a florist for a wedding or any other occasion!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Richelle · Married on 10/01/2011

Hagan ACE Florist provided all the flowers for the bridal party, a couple large floral arrangements for the ceremony and a beautiful white arbour. I am very happy with the flowers. Everytime I visited the florist I had great customer service. I found that they were the most reasonably priced florist in the area. Their flowers are beautiful too. I woudn't have changed a thing! They did a fabulous job! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/26/2011