HAESE Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,400 Most Popular Price

HAESE Photography is a Fox Valley, WI (Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh), based business that specializes in wedding and family portrait photography. The owner, Jennifer Haese, is a professional photographer who fell in love with photography in 2011. HAESE Photography would be honored to capture your wedding-day love story through her camera lens on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

At HAESE Photography, Jennifer takes a fun, elegant and photojournalistic approach to take photographs. Jennifer offers a number of wedding photography services to couples throughout the entire state of Wisconsin. Those services include high-resolution images, one event per day, toning, multiple locations, a second shooter, custom graphics and additional hours. HAESE Photography is also available to shoot engagement, boudoir and trash the dress photographs, along with wedding portraits.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Matted Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Robin
    Robin W. Married on 01/15/2022

HAESE Photography review by bride

I got married on 01/15/2022. I was looking on wedding wire for a photographer. I came across HAESE Photography and looked at Jennifer's website looked through the testimonies and albums and really like what I saw. So I sent her an email about further inquiry. Jennifer was really quick to respond and set up a meeting over the phone to discuss what I was looking for. I wasn't really sure exactly what I had wanted and originally was going to go for the biggest package she had. But after discussion with her we decided on the package below that(I thought it was really awesome that she took what my wants and needs we're into consideration and actually recommend a less expensive package which helped save me money) We met Jennifer at our engagement shoot in June which really helped get a sense of what we were going to get with our wedding photos, but also get comfortable around a camera. We are both camera shy but Jennifer really helped us to look comfortable and natural in our pictures. After the wedding she kept me updated on to when we would be receiving the photos back and also our custom phot album that we added on. I was amazed with my photos, and absolutely LOVED the way she created our custom album. Overall we had a really good experience working with Jennifer and are highly satisfied with what she was able to produce for us.
    Erin Married on 10/02/2021

Professional, Exceptional Quality, Responsive

Jennifer, Patrick and I could not be happier with our choice of photographer. You are exceptional from your quality of work to your demeanor and professionalism. We could not have created the day without you, your timeline creation skills, and your flexibility. Thank you for being the best! Plus, I mean, WOW! OUR PHOTOS ARE STUNNING! We could not recommend Haese Photography more!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

HAESE Photography 1
Exclusive

Oshkosh Country Club Oshkosh Country Club Country Club Weddings

I have worked with Jennifer on several occasions and found her to be professional and personable, on time and responsible. Her photographs are beautiful and she seems to catch some pretty special moments! She always follows up, makes herself available and really listens to what her clients want. I highly recommend Haese Photography for all your photography needs! Joan Hutchinson Clubhouse Manager Oshkosh Country Club

Oshkosh, 54901
9202438330
Location of (HAESE Photography)
Oshkosh Oshkosh, Wisconsin, 54901