19050 SW 194th Avenue, Miami, FL 33187 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue

Hacienda Los Robles Is a rustic wedding venue located minutes from Miami. Our barn is nestled in a grove of shady lychee trees.

Facilities and Capacity
With a half-dozen different event spaces, Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue can be the host site for celebrations ranging in size from 30 to 400 people. Ceremonies may take place outdoors under the elegant wooden pergola or in front of the classic barn door, while receptions can be hosted in the barn, in the oakwood terrace or under the stars in the working grove. You may book a tour in advance to take a walk through and check out the lychee grove, barn, oakwood terrace, pool and front veranda. For weddings, it’s busiest here October through December. If you book a day, the place is yours entirely and no other events will take place there on that day.

Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue offers a venue rental package that provides a set number of hours of coverage (as in, facility usage) along with things like portable restrooms. Things that sweeten the deal a bit: There’s a bridal suite, and it’s a pet-friendly venue. Offerings include:

• Parking
  • Valet
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue allows couples to use outside vendors, but only those who are licensed and insured. Keep this in mind if booking your engagement party, elopement, ceremony or reception here as well.

Location
Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue has hundreds of mature lychee and longan trees on the property, which are gorgeous, fragrant and rustic additions to your wedding day and wedding photos. The fact that this business doubles as a bed and breakfast is a win-win for you and your guests; plan ahead to lock down your plans for an overnight stay. Up to 10 people may stay over the night prior to your wedding and then enjoy breakfast the following day, complete with mimosas.

Follow Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue on
img 0366 51 997220 1557765782
Barn at Hacienda Los Robles
Ceremony in the lychee grove.
Ceremony in the lychee grove.
Exterior of our barn.
Lychee grove
Lychee grove
Ceremony in the lychee grove
Ceremony in the lychee grove
Our vintage 1923 ford model t truck can hold your guest sign in book!
Our vintage 1923 ford model t truck can hold your guest sign in book!
Our 1923 Ford Truck
Our 1923 Ford Truck
Our church bell circa 1870 wil
Our church bell circa 1870 wil
Exterior of Bride's cottage.
Exterior of Bride's cottage.
We invite our Brides to arrive early, and enjoy every moment of their special day.
img 0366 51 997220 1557765782

• Real Weddings 5

5 Reviews for Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue

Brides Sister · Married on 11/14/2018

Brides Sister

My sister got married this past weekend(11/10/18)Through out the whole experience she was smiling ear to ear. She kept on telling me how happy she was and how beautiful the place was. Everyone in my family enjoyed Hacienda Los Robles to the point that we felt that we were home. In my years of doing events and working for multimillion companies have I ever experienced such a wonderful venue. I know quality when I see it. The owner and her family of this location are the most loving and humble individuals I have ever met. In most events I have coordinated, it is hard to find leaders that are genuine and passionate about guest experience. These owners exceeded that. I honestly would hire them for any of my children’s future wedding or maybe for me to get away with my husband for 3 nights for a bed and breakfast service. I actually ended up asking the owner when there would be some availability to do that for my anniversary. Haha! Keeping in mind I live in the Homestead area which goes to show that there is something unique about this place. The serenity you experience is like no other. You can see from all of the past reviews prior to 11/10/18 that they have delivered a memorable experience to past guests. Sure, you can have an indoor wedding as well some where else and there are some beautiful hotels and condos that have amazing preparation for this kind of venue. But I have to say if I had to do it again, I would marry my husband and renew our vows at Hacienda Los Robles. It would be very hard for me to believe anyone that would say otherwise or would speak negatively about this place. As a business owner, I know how difficult it is to maintain a good name but it’s not difficult when you genuinely love people and love what you do. Especially when it is family owned. So that being said, there will always be opposition when you are doing the right thing. Especially in a business like this. People will make up lies and there are unkind people in this world that are just unhappy and want to see others fail. So when I read any negative reviews from other business. I take with a grain of salt. I want to say thank you to all of the SF catering men and women that were part of my sisters wedding. The owner Denyce of SF catering when out of her way to Go above and beyond. The SF team were so kind and personable. I’m actually going to refer them to ge company I work for. For the coordinator that organized the wedding for my sister and her husband which he even was telling me how great everything turned out. And for the owner Belkis. You should be proud of all of your accomplishments and your love for people. Thank you for your professionalism. Ps- I will call you for that bed and breakfast! :). May God continue to bless you for blessing others. May his live shine upon you and your business. And may His covering be upon you and your family. He’s got you in the palms of His hands.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue's reply:

Dear Sister of the Bride,
    Thank you for your kind words. We are humbled and gratified for the opportunity given to share with you and yours, our little peace of paradise. Weddings, no matter how simple or elaborate are all very special, from the very begining when the planning starts & right up to the very last detail. I personally find most invaluable, when I am blessed to witness the love shared between parents, siblings and close loved ones during each step of the way. You are an amazing Sister to Natalie. You were there for her, by her side, offering your love and un-conditional support, and you without doubt a great cause for her happiness! The Wedding was absolutely beautiful. Details galore, delicious food, excellent services and service staff were a delight to work with. Most important our Bride & Groom had the best time of all. We are privledged and honored and look forward to celebrating all that your heart desires at Hacienda Los Robles. We focus on the positive, know our level of dedication and commitment to ensuring a sound experience for our Patrons and Guests and above all do everything to please and always "be in" God's Grace. Again, thank you for your kindness and we look forward to seeing you soon. Kindly, Belkis Alvarez, Owner, Hacienda Los Robles

Jorge Vera · Married on 11/10/2018

Father of the bride

As father the bride for event held on 11-10-18, I would like to thank you for providing my daughter and her husband and their guest with a memorable experience. The owners and staff of the Hacienda Los Robles made the event a success. They made every effort to assure that the needs of the bride and groom were taken care of so that they would enjoy their special day. Needless to say, the peace and tranquility that you receive as soon as you arrive at the Hacienda Los Robles provided a calming effect to both of them. This is a unique place to have such an event. In speaking to the bride and groom, they were delighted on how the entire event was conducted. I will not hesitate to refer to anyone who wishes to conduct in your ranch.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue's reply:

Dear Mr. Vera,
    First and before most, Congratulations on Your Daughter's Marriage. We thank You and your lovely Wife for the opportunity and privilege to be of service and we are humbled by your kind words. Truly, the level of amazing beautiful details and excellent services provided by the Professionals hired at your Daughter's & Son-in-laws's Wedding were exceptional. We look forward to seeing you again at Hacienda Los Robles B&B. Best wishes and a life time of blessings to the Newly Weds!
    Kindest Regards,
    Belkis Alvarez & Marcial Morales
    Owners, Hacienda Los Robles B&B

Hacienda Los Robles Bed & Breakfast & Event Venue FAQ

• Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Inn/B&B
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Valet
  • What months are included in your peak season? October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September

Real Weddings