Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Guitarist Julian Catford

One of the region’s top guitarists with years of experience. Spanish & Flamenco guitar, Classical,  Brazilian, Tango, Gypsy swing, and Flamenco jazz (solo and small groups).
EXPERIENCE

Classical guitar studies with Guillermo Fierens (a student of Segovia), years of performing experience, including four years at the Hyatt Regency, the Columbia Tower Club, Hollywood Schoolhouse, the Willows, and on CD recordings. Julian has performed at hundreds of weddings and events.   Clients include Microsoft, Boeing and Nordstrom...
PERSONALIZED AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE

Julian has earned a distinguished reputation for his quality presentations, dependability, and willingness to go the extra mile for a worry-free event. Surprisingly affordable.

============================================================================================
Please call or email me with any questions - I look forward to hearing from you.

jcguitar@jps.net   206 546-5487

Cocktail Hour (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
Microphones (1)
Music During Breaks (1)

Julian did a great job at our wedding and went out of his way to learn songs that were special to us. He played a special Jimmy Buffett song for me and my dad while we walked down the aisle and had us both tearing up. He played beautifully and we loved it as well as our guests!!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/25/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Sound/PA System, Instrumental-Solo

Working with Julian was incredibly easy. Amidst all the craziness, we really didn't have a lot of free time to think about coordinating music, however, we just gave Julian the songs for the ceremony and got him in touch with the singing duo he was accompanying and it was as easy as that! He showed up and knew exactly what to do and played gorgeously. A real asset to make our wedding truly beautiful.

Profile Picture Connie, 8/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My wife and I got married in August of his year and Julian was truly an amazing highlight of our wedding. His repertoire is awesome and he truly is a versatile musician that will add style and grace to your wedding or event. Thanks so much Julian for making our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Martyn, 8/21/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1285271055522 jcweddingcer
220x220 sq 1285271077397 jcflamencogtr

1 VIDEO

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Julian is a wonderful guitar player with a super personality. Hire him to play at your wedding or reception for the best possible service!

Julian is a great musician! I had the opportunity to work together on a wedding with him at Kerry Park in Seattle. With his amazing guitar music, the ambiance and view the ceremony turned out PERFECT!!! I would love to work with him in the future again, and will highly recommend him to all of my brides!

Julian makes beautiful music and has an easy-going charm. Wonderful to work with.

132 NW 175th , Seattle, WA 98177   See On Map